I'm posting here on this forum to have some help.
I'm experiencing since a while (maybe for the whole time I have this card) random crash to desktop on almost games. I experienced those crashes on many games such as :
and much more
The CTD are pretty random. Sometimes I have those things every 5 minutes and sometimes I can be relaxed and clear for half an hour. Here's what I've tried to resolve the issue :
- Uninstalling and reinstalling drivers (using DDU)
- Disabled all the possible overlays for the games (Steam overlay, radeon overlay, windows gaming overlay)
- Checked the temperature. They're okay. The voltage of the 12V rail that powers the GPU is okay too. 11.98V almost all the time while gaming...
- Made a lot of the sfc windows file integrity checks and of course I've made some chkdsk
- Turned off all the features possible on the Radeon software (keyboard shortcut, overlay, screen recording and all the amd misc functions to enhance the graphic quality
- Switched to some previous versions of the drivers. Not better at all.
Because I thought about an hardware issue I made some OCCT/Stress test sessions and everything was very stable for more than half an hour !
I don't know what to do/try. I'm getting more and more annoyed and worried as the time's passing by...
I'm hesitating to rma the card. But i'm not sure it will be accepted. It could be a driver related issue.
Is there people experiencing the same troubles ?
My actual config is :
Ryzen 5 3600
AMD RX 580 8GB (Sapphire Nitro model)
620W Seasonic Bronze PSU
Thank you very much for your help,
have a nice day