cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

gunzslayer
Journeyman III

Blue Screen Problem

Hi guys, i have this problem after installing the latest driver of radeon adrenaline my system suddenly got hang then got a blue screen problem, my system unit is about 2 yrs old i haven't experience the problem but now with the latest driver every time i open my system unit it will run smoothly after 3-5 mins it will crash. Hope you guys can help me 

0 Likes
6 Replies
MADZyren
Paragon

Open event viewer -> Windows Logs -> scroll through Application and System to find out if it says something usefull when computer crashed previously. Maybe it mentions a specific software or harware problem.

One option would be to use DDU to uninstall drivers and then reinstall either latest or the one that used to work

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html 

It could be that a clean reinstall of latest driver is all that is required, but if that doesn't work, DDU it and install a previous one.

0 Likes

i found some kind of error in the system tab, i don't know what is the meaning of this 

error.jpg

0 Likes
gunzslayer
Journeyman III

i found this one, is this some kind of system error?

gunzslayer_1-1670606629990.png

0 Likes

First you need to post your PC information including Desktop or laptop, CPU,GPU, & Motherboard and Windows  and AMD Driver versions installed.

Go to Windows Dump logs and use Blue Screen Viewer to see what BSOD error you are getting and which driver or Windows files it causing it.

Download Blue Screen Viewer from here: https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Once you see the BSOD error and driver or file at fault post it in your next reply.

petergroft29
Journeyman III

Perform a hard reset.
Run a hardware diagnostic test.
Disconnect external devices.
Boot into safe mode with networking.
Run the blue screen troubleshooter using SupportAssist.
Repair the missing or corrupted Windows system files.
Update the BIOS and drivers. 
Restore the computer using Windows System Restore.

This May Work,
Peter

0 Likes

Uninstalling the Adrenaline software fixed my issue.

0 Likes