cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

XkSCs9aI8l_AS1bGLg-N
Journeyman III

5600g crashes - No OPN in the list for warranty claim

I am attempting to file a warranty claim for my malfunctioning 5600g graphics card. The card consistently crashes on three separate computer setups when Windows is installed, resulting in various Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors. Upon attempting to initiate the warranty claim on the site, I am prompted to enter the OPN. However, the system rejects the OPN I have provided: 100-000000252.
Fix?

0 Likes
2 Replies

Did your 5600G come in a official Sealed AMD Retail Box or in a different container from the Retailer?

When you put in the AMD Warranty Request you did input the processor's Serial Number correct?

If your 5600G didn't come in a official Sealed AMD Retail box than it doesn't qualify for AMD 3 year Processor in Box Warranty.  Only the Retailer can give you a Warranty on that processor.

Can you upload photos of the box the processor came in and a close up of the processor's lid showing the Model number and Serial number on it?

If  your 5600G came in a AMD Retail Box then I suggest you open a AMD SUPPORT - WARRANTY ticket (https://www.amd.com/en/forms/contact-us/support.html) and upload a photo of the procesor's lid and AMD Retail box. Also manually write in the processor's Serial Number if hard to read from the photo. AMD Support will be able to know if your processor is OEM/TRAY or a Refurbished processor both which are not covered by AMD Warranty.

0 Likes
misterj
Big Boss

XkSCs9aI8l_AS1bGLg-N , what do you mean: "5600g graphics card"? If it is a 5600G then probably should be 100-100000252BOX. John.

0 Likes