cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Smokyspaniard
Journeyman III

MSI RX 6650 XT - Having constant getting progressively worse

(I’m running the 6650xt, ryzen 7 7700x, 32gb ddr5 ram, and a pro b650m-a motherboard) It started after 3 months of running to perfection and suddenly there was constant crashes, blue screens with errors ranging from graphics drivers failing to memory drivers failing. I tried everything. Reset the pc and reinstalled fresh drivers several times, used DDU and reinstalled drivers, tried the professional drivers instead of gaming drivers, etc.

Nothing worked so I took my pc to a shop and they tested every component to come to the conclusion that it was likely a faulty motherboard which they replaced and it ran ok for another month or two before similar and new issues started popping up.
Now my games will crash randomly, water and other special effects have started to vibrate and haven’t stopped(this is any game that I play from Escape from Tarkov to Witcher 3), my textures will randomly go smooth regardless of game settings, and the COIL WHINE from my gpu is insane. The coil whine started same time as the other issues and has been getting louder and making new stuttering noises every day. 

0 Likes
0 Replies