cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Eduadose
Journeyman III

Problemas com o software

Olá, Eu tive uns problemas com monitor e vi no youtube que eu precisaria mudar minha resolução para uma customizada e precisaria do AMD Software: Adrenaline Edition para fazer isso já que meu monitor está meio quebrado e não dá pra fazer isso pelos botões por conta de seu estado mas eu fui e baixei o Software e fui na engrenagem (configurações) e não tinha nada de tela, só audio e vídeoimagem_2023-10-20_151242123.png
entre essas opções, pra mim só tinha, Sistema, Audio e Vídeo, Teclas Rápidas, AMD Link e Preferências.

Alguém poderia me ajudar?

1 Reply
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Translation:  "Hello, I had some problems with my monitor and I saw on YouTube that I would need to change my resolution to a custom one and I would need AMD Software: Adrenaline Edition to do this since my monitor is kind of broken and I can't do it using the buttons due to its status but I went and downloaded the software and went to gear (settings) and there was nothing on the screen, just audio and video."  

Among these options, for me there were only System, Audio and Video, Quick Keys, AMD Link and Preferences.

can anybody help me?

@Eduadose - I think you are saying that there is no resolution setting in the Adrenaline software drivers, so you cannot change your monitor resolution.  I suggest that if you are running Windows for the operating system, that you go into the Windows settings and look for the display settings.  You should see the resolution settings your monitor supports in there.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes