cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

The Rig of the Month Contest is ending this month!

Hello, Red Team!

The year-long Rig of the Month contest is coming to an end.

December 2022 is the last month for you to enter the contest for a chance to win the..."MSI Gaming Rig Powered by AMD"!

Check it out:

MSI_Gaming_Rig_Powered_by_AMD_2.jpg

As some of you may recall, I built this system with my friend Vincent from MSI when I went to the CNE Gaming Garage in Toronto, Canada. We had a great time building it knowing that one Red Team Community Member would have the chance to win it! I'm sure it will make Christmas a bit more special, don't you think?

In the end, it's been an amazing ride Red Team. I hope you enjoyed the beautiful rigs posted by fellow members all year long as I have.

Thanks to the contest, I've made a few friends, learned some tricks, and had the chance to brag about the talent y'all have to everyone I know.

Click here to learn more about how to enter the contest. And remember:

• Entries must be submitted by the 15th day of the month. Note, weeks start on Sundays at 12:01 am CST and end on Saturdays at 12:01 pm CST.
  • Registered Red Team members can vote for their favorite entries by the end of the 18th day of the month by clicking on the “Like” button. This is how the top 3 entries are selected – by the community!

Let's end this contest on a high note Red Team! Enter the now and good luck to all of you!

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
14 Replies
rtbh99
Challenger

i just posted my entry 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99
Key-J
Paragon

Talk about going out with a BANG!

ted-lasso-coach-beard.gif

As much as it might lower my chances, I am telling ALL my friends to join!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Good luck to all of the Rig of the Month winners on getting their hands on the grand prize!

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

My fingers and toes are crossed for that grand prize!! haha

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

There were some seriously unique rigs.  I hope we keep the modder thread alive.  I like reading about the builds and incorporating things i would have never thought about into my rigs.  There is alot of talent floating around here.

Hi @Weber462 , yes, there's been a lot of impressive entrees throughout the year. The Modders Group isn't going anywhere 🙂

Sam
Your biggest fan!
eebiii
Miniboss

I am trying to get one done for this month but finding time is getting hard

lol, agreed.  I got one in this month, but put in a few really late nights.  I built 3 rigs this year, lol. And had a lot of fun doing it.  Crossing my fingers for the rig of the year grand prize.  Would love a new BOINC host. 😃

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

You have till Dec 15th to submit it my friend! Can't wait to see it!

Sam
Your biggest fan!
venaur
Elite

Fingers crossed! Got my entry in 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just finished mine today, no pics though as it doesn't compare visually with those entries.

My AMD Ryzen™ PC Setup:

• Fractal Design Torrent Mid-Tower Case with Dark-Tinted Tempered Glass
    ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-E
    AMD Ryzen™ 9 7950X
    NZXT Kr***n Z73 RGB 360mm AIO
    CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 64GB (2 x 32GB) DDR5 6000
    AMD Radeon™ RX 6950 XT
    Seasonic PRIME 1300W 80+ Platinum
    3 x Samsung 980 PRO Series - 2TB PCIe NVMe (Totaling 6 TB)
    1 x Samsung 980 PRO Series - 1TB PCIe NVMe
    6 x Lian Li SL120 for the AIO6 x Lian Li SL120 for the AIO
    4 x Lian Li SL140
    Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor - AW2521HFL
    Keychron K2 Wireless Mechanical Keyboard (Version 2)
    Razer Deathadder Essential
pearceej84
Adept II

cant wait to find out who won RIG of the Year on this !!!

so just wondering are you all going to do another RIG of the month contest and is it going to be RIGGED again ... 

0 Likes
Vynski
Exemplar

I don't think my old Athlon 4200+ will do here.

So GOOD LUCK to everyone that enters.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"