madcell

5700 xt Sapphire Nitro+ Problems Black Screen

Discussion created by madcell on Sep 2, 2020
Latest reply on Sep 8, 2020 by madcell

Hello everyone, along with saying hello, I would like to ask a few questions, it turns out that I just purchased this card and after installing it and installing the drivers every time I dragged the mouse on the desktop, everything selected turned black, the background of the icons turned black Also, this was solved in the following ways, putting a new wallpaper, disconnecting and connecting the gpu monitors, restarting the computer, and uninstalling the drivers, this happened to me with the latest version (20.8.3) and the one before that , I am currently using version 20.2.2 and at the moment I have not had the same problem, also I would like to note that when I turned on the computer sometimes it did not recognize the monitors or they simply did not show image, but this was solved by turning them off or disconnecting and connecting them again, Currently I have not played anything but I have made several benchmarks to see if the problem happens again and for now it has not happened (but I keep trying).

My specs are:

Mb: B450m aorus elite
Ram: 2x8 3200Mhz T.Force
Cpu: Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: 5700 xt Sapphire nitro+
Power: 850W Evga Supernova B2 80 Bronce+
x2 m.2 nvme pcie gen 3 1tb p1 crucial

Hola a todos junto con saludar quisiera hacer unas preguntas, resulta que acabo de adquirir esta tarjeta y luego de instalarla e instalar los drivers cada vez que arrastraba el mouse en el escritorio todo lo seleccionado se volvia negro, el fondo de los iconos se tornaba negro tambien, esto se solucionaba de las siguientes maneras, poniendo un nuevo wallpaper, desconectando y conectando los monitores de la gpu, reiniciando el computador, y desinstalando los drivers, esto  me sucedia con la ultima version (20.8.3) y la anterior a esa, actualmente estoy usando la version 20.2.2 y de momento no he tenido el mismo problema, ademas quisiera acotar que cuando encendia el computador a veces no reconocia los monitores o simplemente no mostraban imagen, pero esto se solucionaba apagandolos o desconectandolos y conectandolos nuevamente, actualmente no he jugado nada pero si he realizado varios benchmark para ver si el problema vuelve a pasar y de momento no ha pasado (pero sigo probando).

Mis componentes son: 

Mb: B450m aorus elite
Ram: 2x8 3200Mhz T.Force
Cpu: Ryzen 7 3700x
GPU: 5700 xt Sapphire nitro+
Power: 850W Evga Supernova B2 80 Bronce+
x2 m.2 nvme pcie gen 3 1tb p1 crucial

PS:Sorry for my bad english hope i nailed it.

Outcomes