8 Replies Latest reply on Jul 16, 2018 10:35 PM by vergilhilts

Adrenalin 18.2.1 is version 16.3.2?

vergilhilts

Hello everyone,

So I updated my drivers to ver. 18.2.1 and apparently it's being read as 16.3.2 in Radeon Settings?

Untitled.jpg

I've tried everything. Clean uninstall, clean express install, clean custom install, cleaning the registry - nothing works. While it isn't much of a problem on its own since it's still 18.2.1 being read as 16.3.2, I'd really like to see this fixed.

I also had a problem with the 18.3.1 Adrenalin Edition March 5 optional update. Radeon Settings simply won't open, as it displays an error message "Radeon settings version and driver version do not match". Quite ironic since this appears to be exactly the case with 18.2.1, except Radeon Settings does work on it, so I'm using 18.2.1 in the meantime.

What I'm really glad about recent driver versions is that the blue screen (atikmdag.sys error) / AMD Display Driver crash that would randomly occur whilst watching YouTube videos or other sites that use the same video player plugin now seems to be fixed. Still happens on older drivers above 16.3.2, though.