cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

agentofvictory
Journeyman III

Hello, I useed Ryzen Master on my Ryzen 3600x and now it's stuck idling at 3.8 Ghz not going back to sub 3.0 Ghz on idle. Can anyone please solve this? I've tried resetting CMOS and uninstalling Ryzen Master.

As mentioned in the question, I recently built a Ryzen 3600x pc and was installed Ryzen Master. I tried the Game Mode profile which set my core clock at 3800 Mhz and and now it is not going back to default sub 3000 Mhz idling speeds. Can anyone help?? I've scoured the internet for the last hour and a half with no one satisfactory way to reset and remove its effects and revert back to normal. Help is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes
2 Replies
fyrel
Miniboss

I did the same thing on my 3600x.

Managed to fix it by reinstalling Ryzen master.

Hitting the reset button.

Then uninstalling Ryzen master.

Resetting the bios and then reinstalling Ryzen master again.

Thanks for the reply! I ended up reinstalling windows to fix the problem.

But I realized what ACTUALLY the problem: ryzen balanced power plan. It is actually set at a min cpu performance of 99% which led to the CPU idling at 3.8 GHz and boosting. I could have just gone in and chosen the windows balanced, power saver or edited the amd ryzen balanced plan to fix that. Smh I was blaming the wrong thing here. But anyways, all's well that ends well. 

0 Likes