Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

ewbruno
Journeyman III

Assistance Request: AMD Ryzen 7700x & MSI B650i Video Driver Installation Issue

Hello AMD Community,

I'm reaching out to seek assistance and guidance regarding an issue I've been experiencing with my AMD Ryzen 7700x processor and MSI B650i motherboard. Since I acquired these products, I've encountered persistent difficulties when attempting to install the video driver. Allow me to provide more details about the situation:

Hardware:

• Processor: AMD Ryzen 7700x
  • Motherboard: MSI B650i

Issue Description:

1. Driver Installation Trouble: Despite having an up-to-date operating system and motherboard BIOS, I have been unable to successfully install the video driver for the AMD Ryzen 7700x processor. The installation process is problematic and leads to instability in the display.

2. Display Instability: During the driver installation, the screen experiences instability on two separate occasions, and after these instances, it disables the GPU, resulting in low-quality visuals.

I am reaching out to the AMD community for assistance in diagnosing and resolving this issue. I have taken the following measures to address the problem:

• Ensured that my operating system and BIOS are up-to-date.
  • Checked for the latest driver updates.
  • Attempted driver reinstalls with no success.

I would greatly appreciate any insights, troubleshooting steps, or recommendations from the community to identify and address the root cause of this behavior. 

Thank you! 

0 Likes
0 Replies