cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

7_xlk
Journeyman III

Amd Ryzen 5 3500u with radeon vega mobile gfx 2.10 ghz not running games like it should

Hello everyone. So i have Asus Vivobook 15 laptop with amd ryzen 5 3500u with radeon vega mobile gfx 2.10 ghz. and 12 gb of ram. When i bought it i saw alot of videos of it performance in low end gaming and it fit my budget at the time. The videos i saw where like this one. (https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=p28rk5P3lmg) i play games like LOL and i barely get 65-80 fps on lowest settings and can barely run other games. Did anyone face this problem before and has a solution for me? Im not asking for high end gaming but want to atleast be able to play something even on low settings. I tried playing the walking dead telltale series which is an old games and can still barely get any fps. same thing with left4dead2. they are both old games which i am supposed to be able to run smoothly but i am not. I tried playing around with amd radeon software but nothing changed, also i changed my power setting to performance.

Thanks in advance for any help i get.

0 Likes
1 Reply
wyxhuu
Journeyman III

hi i dont know if its help but for me its help a lot, try downloading amd addrenalin edition software and update gpu driver from there and downloading quick cpu to setting cpu performance, and one more u have to download universal x86 tuning utility to setting the tdp and the temperature (warning!! u should have nice cooling system like cooling pad otherwise ur cpu will get hot) if the temperature get to maximum it will throttling the cpu to 0,40 Ghz its common issue i always experience it so dont panic just plug off the power cabble and shutdown it and plug in and start again it will back

here my tdp setting

Screenshot (157).png

0 Likes