cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

lonevex
Journeyman III

A620 RYZEN 5 7600 CAN I OVERCLOCK WITH RYZEN MASTER ?

i got gigabyte a 620 h ryzen 5 7600 i wanna oc and undervolt my processor i cant do that from bios 

can i oc + undervolt my proccessor with amd ryzen master if i do how can i do that 

gigabyte a620 h 

ryzen 5 7600

gigabyte rtx4060ti 16gb

0 Likes
4 Replies
johnnyenglish
Big Boss

Hi, A620 boards normally won't allow for CPU Overclock on BIOS like you said, I would install Ryzen Master and try to see if its unlocked. However, I wouldn't push it too hard because the gigabyte a620 h power delivery is quite weak and you will probably face system instabilities/crashes and other stuff.

Check if yours have at least PBO, worth a try.

Good Luck

The Englishman

can i do undervolt with ryzen master ? because i did stress test and cpu 96-97 c 

i cant do undervolt from bios too 

0 Likes

Never tried an A620 extensively, so i can't answer you that.

You'll have to try it by yourself.

In the meanwhile some topics on reddit says that after disabling iGPU you can access vCore values. Since you have a dedicated GPU, i guess you could try it. There was a guy that reported a Asrock A620m pro with the offset option enabled.

But do remember that this kind of tinkering, even if deemed safe like undervolting, is considered as "do at your own risk".

Good Luck

The Englishman
0 Likes

Yes as @johnnyenglish suggested, you can use PBO Curve Optimizer to reduce CPU voltage curve and reduce heat output.

Here's a video detailing how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaOYYHNGlLs

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes