Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processors

hmr99
Journeyman III

3900x temperatures

hello,

i am facing temp issue with my PC, i would like to hear about some ideas, solutions and information's about how it works and how to solve.

i moved to AMD cause I'm multi-tasking users and AMD is the best for that, i am a lazy and always forget things unless it`s open in front of me, so I keep chrome tabs always open ( 50+ tabs ) some Apps opens ex( discord, Exitlag, BlueStacks emulator, Steam, Battlenet and some of other Apps in the background ), and rarely i do restart for the PC ( never do shutdown unless I'm travelling for long period ).

the normal temp i get while do nothing is 60+c, and if i play some games like ( MWII 2020 )  its go up 76c to 83c.

after i did the AI tweak in the bios, the normal temp is now 76c and when i play a game its go up to 89c or 91c.

when i do CPU stress on ( FurMark ) for like 15 mins it`s go up to 94.9c.

so what is the the Lowest, average and highest temp should be of the 3900x, and what is possible that cause high temp on my PC?

if it`s from the AIO cooler, what you advice me to get as a ( budget or medium range) what to look in info before buy the AIO cooler.

what is the best air-flow and how many in-take and out-take.

if it`s from the thermal paste what is the best thermal paste you recommend and every how long i need to change it.

do you recommended me to replace the thermal paste with the thermal pad?

my PC spec:-

Motherboard: ASUSTeK ROG STRIX B550-A GAMING

BIOS version: 3067

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x

GPU: RTX 3090

RAMs: G.SKILL 3600MHz 64GB
PSU: CORSAIR HX1000i

CASE: NZXT h510

AIO Cooler: Deepcool 2fans.

Air-Flow: 2 fans intake ( from the AIO cooler ) 2 fans exhaust ( 1 on the back and 1 on the top ).

thank you.

0 Likes
0 Replies