cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

proofofart
Journeyman III

Trouble running FL Studio and Ableton with AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx

At first I thought it might be my memory so I just upgraded from 8 gb to 24 gb but I am still having the same problems of latency and lone behold I find out that there is something about amd processors that does not work the greatest with audio interfaces and asio drivers I am hoping some one can help me resolve the issues I am exoeriencing I would prefer to not have to buy a new processor as well I read on the Universal Audio site that if you use a ASMedia drivers it may make it more compatible but I have a HP computer and when I go to the site it tells me to enter my dell info and I have no idea what im doing and terrified I will break my computer haha  I am using Audio Universal Volt 2 if you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask I appreciate any help at all 

0 Likes
1 Reply

Exact Make & Model of your HP Laptop would help?

Plus Windows and GPU versions installed?

Also a detail explanation of the exact issues you are having with the Audio using those 3rd party programs.

Have you opened a HP Support ticket or a 3rd party support ticket with the Audio program you are using?

It could be incompatibility issues with your 3rd Party Audio programs.

0 Likes