cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Processors

Magna
Journeyman III

Rma request

I recently sent in a rma report it just reached the warehouse today but its a holiday and the claim check thing says that my rma got resolved but I haven’t received any emails or anything. Im worried that they closed my request while its there.

0 Likes
3 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

The best thing would be to go to the AMD customer support page and click the Contact button or use this link to get in touch with AMD directly. https://www.amd.com/en/support/contact-email-form

RMAs can take time. During the GPU apocalypse my GPU took two months to get back to me from Gigabyte. I am not sure of the turnaround time with AMD but I would hope it would take less time.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes

I cant call for 4 days due to a holiday

0 Likes
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I would use the contact form immediately and ask what is going on. If they don't respond promptly, after the holiday, I would call as soon as you feasibly can. Right when the holiday is over I would reach out. 

This is a community forum, so the best way to speak with AMD is to use direct lines like the contact form I linked. I hope you get some clarification as to what is going on with your RMA in a timely manner.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
0 Likes