Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Drivers & Software

renner88
Journeyman III

Apex Legends and ReLive

Hello there again,

I had to make a new acc since I couldn't log over the old one, can't even get confirmation mail to change my pass.... But anyways, I'm enjoying my new RX6800 GPU, and wanted to make some videos of its performanse, but my trusty and fave ReLive doesn't work. It only leaves several kb in size files in the recording folder. Two drivers later the same thing, but someone suggested me to change the audio setting from auto to stereo, and imagine that - it worked. Now I can finally record again.

Everything was going just fine, recording Doom Eternal, recording Dawn of War 3,... Lets jump into Apex Legends, and shortly after the match started and I was recording both screens went black, and all I could do is to restart, after which my motherboard started spewing error codes like there's no tomorrow... Barely turned the thing on again, tried playing with recording again and the same thing happened shortly into match.... Downgraded 21.1.1 driver to the 20.12.1, and played one game of Apex without recording with no issues, just like countless others before. But the next game I tried recording, and for the 3rd time everything went to black as soon as we jumped from the ship, so this is hardly a coincidence. I also had MSI AB on.

Specs, TR1900X stock, ASR X399 Taichi, 32GB 3200MHz quad channel RAM, ASR RX6800 Phantom Gaming.

0 Likes
0 Replies