Case - Lian Li Lancool 3 ARGB

PSU - Corsair HX1000

Motherboard - MSI Pro X670-P

CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 7700X

CPU Cooler - MSI Coreliquid S360

RAM - Kingston Fury Renegade DDR5 2x16GB 6000Mhz CL32

Graphic Card - Asus TUF RX 6900 XT OC

Storage - Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + WD SN 750 SE 1TB

Cooling 3 140mm ARGB Fans included (Lancool 3) + 1 Coolermaster Halo 140mm + 3 Coolermaster Halo 120mm

Monitor - MSI MAG274QRF-QD 1440P 165hz

Headset - HyperX Cloud flight S

Asus Throne Qi Headphones holder

Keyboard - Krom Kernel

Mouse - Logitech MX Master 3

Complete SetupComplete Setup

IMG_1281.JPGIMG_1276.JPGIMG_1275.JPGAsus RX 6900 XTAsus RX 6900 XTVery RedVery RedIMG_1276.JPGIMG_1278.JPG

22 Replies
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Nice build indeed.

What software do you use for controlling the RGB?

The Englishman

Hi

MSI Center and Asus Armoury Crate, signalRGB doesn´t work 

red5
Miniboss

I like single color lighting.  Red is probably one of the best colors too for overall effect. Looks nice.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN

Thanks, Red and black is my favorite scene

0 Likes
Vynski
Exemplar

WOW!  That's far better than just NICE.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"

Thanks 😀

0 Likes

Your very welcome.

Love that case.  I have always preferred full tower cases and your choice of the Lian-Li was top notch.  I was about to purchase the O11 Dynamic case prior to stumbling onto my Metallic Gear NEO Kube, almost identical cases and the NEO Kube was a bit less expensive.  I like cases that have plenty of fans and room for air circulation.  I noticed that you have 7 (140mm and 120mm) in yours + the MSI S360 liquid.  You obviously understand that "HEAT" is the greatest enemy of components.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
0 Likes
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Crispy! Real crispy. Nice build!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)

Thanks is a little to red but i like it a lot 

0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

Looks so clean even Mr. Clean approves.

KeyJ_0-1666302891729.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Thanks 

I think the photos are helping a little bit but in my opinion it’s a very nice well balanced build

0 Likes
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

I agree with everyone here, it's a nice, powerful, clean,...RED rig! Thank you for sharing it with us! 

You should enter the November Rig of the Month contest! 😎

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
0 Likes

Thanks Sam

I will do

0 Likes

I'm your biggest fan. I'm madly in love with it. I've one humble suggestion. You must enter the upcoming contests. Thanks again for sharing it with us!

0 Likes
AgCN3
Adept III

Nice Build! 👍👍

Ryzen 9 5950X|Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6950XT|128GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4-3600 (4x32)|ASUS Crosshair Dark Hero VIII|Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB|Corsair iCUE H150i AIO|Samsung G55A 32" Monitor|Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
0 Likes

Thanks

0 Likes
filinux
Elite

I bet this PC is the source of a interesting phenomenon.  I am guessing a lot of folks look at this ALL RED amazing PC but somehow they end up seeing GREEN!! 🙂  For sure and for certain it is a PC to be proud of.  Hope you have a lot of F U N with it!! 

tstec
Adept III

Hi

Thanks

I understand what you are saying. Its a red PC but it cost a lot of greens.

It serves me for gaming and working

0 Likes

OMG NO!!  I didn't mean that at all.    I have always known/heard the term "seeing green" as being synonymous with "being green with envy".  I simply meant people would see your amazing PC and be jealous.  

I apologize it was misunderstood and that it took me so long to see your reply.  I have not been able to get online as much as I would like to lately.   🙂 

👍sorry for my mistake 
 I’m Portuguese, I lost that reference in translation. 
but I don’t took it in the wrong way. 
thanks

0 Likes
timdavid
Journeyman III

You literally nailed it. I really like full tower cases. Cases having proper ventilation and plenty of fans always fascinate me. Love the way how you went with 7 (140mm and 120mm) and MSI S360 liquid.  You'll never face any heat issues and I can bet my life on it lol. Bravo!

Thanks

The botton fans are more an aesthetics thing but the temps are under check