Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

A level up for the good guys!

AMD eee2.jpg

Can't wait to throw this bad boy in the rig. Gotta finish up somethings, but if not, I'll for sure have it hooked up and ready to go Sunday. Can't wait! Excited!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
7 Replies
filinux
Elite

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Man I love some sweet new hardware and that new AMD 5800X3D working with the existing 6800XT  is going to be crushing it!!

Can't believe I never noticed this before but the alpha-numeric equivalent of both product models (5800X3D & 6800 XT / MB) fed through a integer reduction bi-duplication process to allow for the variable curve comes out the same every time as seen here*!!  5800X3D + 6800XT = WICKED FAST F U N  !!!

*This is only possible using the 2X PB Cap'n Crunch cipher of course!!  Enjoy your new hardware & have fun building, pushing, and using it!!  🙂

Appreciate it! I can't wait to install it on Sunday. My 3700x has been a champ for me these last two years, but this 5800X3D will be a nice upgrade.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

I mean, the real star of the show is the thermal paste lol

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Can't go wrong with Noctua anything, lol

0 Likes
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

This is so exciting! Congrats on the upgrade 🙂 Once you get it all set up be sure to show us - I wanna see! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

Thank you! And will do!

tgr486
Adept I

awesome