Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off Topic Discussions

Key-J
Paragon

Happy Long Weekend!

lbdCCAN.jpg

and to our U.S.A friends 😛

Does anyone have any exciting plans coming up? Yes - staying at home and gaming every possible moment also counts as exciting plans!

I unfortunately have to adult this weekend and be an MC at a friend's wedding, so far away from my computer and games at home 😞

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
9 Replies
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

My brother is coming to visit for a night, so I'll also have to take a day and a half away from my PC, haha. Other than that -- will likely be playing some League of Legends and Rocket League with some buddies with any free time I have!

Hope everyone has a great long weekend!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Well, we have a wine dinner tomorrow night.  I'll be pulling out some of our best wines (we have about 600 bottles in our wine cellar) for a couple that's coming to our house.  We do this every quarter, so next time it will be at their house.  Oh, I do have a Labor Day LAN party here at Big Al Computers.  That will be lots of fun on Monday (Labor Day).  We are giving away some AMD major prizes and one of my gaming computers.

Jenn came over for the 2021 Memorial Day LAN party last year.Jenn came over for the 2021 Memorial Day LAN party last year.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Sounds like a blast! Also, that's a heck of a wine cellar...

Exactly my thoughts...

KeyJ_2-1662152319585.gif

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
0 Likes
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

You'll have fun at the Wedding, @Key-J , lol. I normally work Saturday's, but my job is giving us a paid day off giving me a for sure long weekend. So I'm going down to Oriole Park @ Camden Yards and watch my birds stroke the A's as they continue the chase for the playoffs. Can't wait. *rubs hands together*

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Friday-oh-jeah-01_2.jpg

Exciting weekend hanging with some friends from Taiwan.😃

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Just came to give an update. My Orioles indeed stroked the A's last night. Love to see it. 😆

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

I was out on Friday, but happy to report I took a quick trip to Florida to visit the beaches with my boyfriend mom, and aunt. I'm back, rested, and extra crispy haha 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
Key-J
Paragon

Back from the Wedding and over 14 hours of driving and 3 hours of boating in 48 hours. 

Smaller wedding, but I feel like I did great as the MC - at least I made fun of the Bride and Groom just enough.

Favourite part of the wedding is when the Groom got stung by a wasp on his hand as the Bride was walking down the aisle. Now they will never know if the tears in his eyes were from her beauty, or him hiding his pain!

WedLocation.jpg

It was a lovely rustic wedding location. 

----------