cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

andrelatina
Journeyman III

SHAPPIRE RX 570 NITRO+ 8GB NO START OF THE PC

I just mounted a rx 570 nitro + 8g on a shappire pure platinum a75  processor amd a8-3850 4x 4gb ddr3 crucial with power supply new sharkoon wpc bronze 650w new but as soon as I turn on the pc the motherboard 
emits 10 beeps and nn the bios, the video card is powered and the led are illuminated but nothing more, removed the card works again with the integrated one
without problems !!! how is it possible that the card is new and does not work? THE BITS THAT EMETS ARE 10 AND MY LOVE BIOS SAYS REPLACE THE BUFFER
BATTERY I HAVE BUT NOTHING, OR WHEN THE DISCONTINUED AND I USE THE INTEGRATED ALL OK NO BIP THE PC WORKS PERFECTLY ACCORDING
TO ME AND THE VIDEO CARD THAT HAS ARRIVED ROUTE HELP

0 Likes
14 Replies

Check your mobo bios settings for UEFI, if you don't have the option in settings, the card will not work as it is UEFI compatible only.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Annotazione 2018-12-23 014407.jpg2018-12-23 (1).png2018-12-23.png

do you talk about this setting? What should I put? so I should put this setting that you tell me in the bios save and then turn off the pc and mount the rx 570? post aida bios e power unit without rx 570

0 Likes

Not that setting, look for something similar to 'initial display first' igfx/pci/peg/auto(your mobo manual will have the info).

My giga mobo has legacy/leg. & uefi/uefi only, boot options.

edited some info errors.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

2018-12-23 (2)_LI.jpg

do you talk about the choice between integrated card and the PCI? that voice is there that I have to put pci and then put down and mount the board? now looking there and also this aspm says to activate it that I do the active and then I try to mount the card?

0 Likes

Can't help with that one, it's not on my mobo.

Read your mobo manual (or search the web for that).

0 Likes

situation: the DEBUG DISPLAY indicates to me d6 and d7 no console output devices have been found and no console input devices are found I think this means how it resolves? I state that it gives me this error and does not start the bios only when I mount the rx570

0 Likes

You will need to supply INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION​ for someone to offer further suggestions.

0 Likes

it write on one post my configuration and problem

• AMD Graphics Card
    • Shappire rx570 nitro+ 8gb NEW
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • desktop Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit
  • Driver version installed
    • not entri in bios
  • Display Devices
    • whitout rx570 the pc is go in bios and windows
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • Shappire pure platinum dual  Bios Version 053
  • both adjoined one already was the other I updated but still I reassembled the rx 570 to try
  • CPU/APU
    • AMD A8-3850
    • Sharnook wpc broonze 650 NEW
  • RAM
    • 16GB 4x4 ddr3 crucial
0 Likes

Slight mistake on my earlier post. 'Initial display first', options auto/igfx/peg/pci(on my intel mobo). 'Boot', options are uefi/legacy,....(intel mobo).

So check your bios is not set on igfx (the apu graphics), and set boot option to legacy and uefi (your old card was probably legacy only ?).

Did you fully uninstall the old cards drivers.

What monitor/s, make/model and cable(dvi-d/hdmi…?), adaptor ?

Monitor must be connected to graphics card port, not the mobo port. Use one monitor only for first setting up.

0 Likes

guys a stupid question the installation in the picture below integrated graphics and should mandatory before mounting the r57? can it be that 
for this thing I get the code d6 and d7 from the debug display when the card is mounted? and the only thing I've never tried cmq. and price
made me the return procedure and specify if I want the same product or the money back I would not want to make a trip to empty to my card
and then the problem was not her

2018-12-24 (4).pnggoodplay

0 Likes

Merry Christmas guys !!!! I think I have come to the head of the computer technician as ahahahaha, I tried both my hd6670 card and the new rx570 in a nn uefi nn system having uninstalled the drivers first and without setting anything with a techno 625 techno the 6-pin connector in the 8-pin and both tabs work, I made the mistake of buying a new card thinking it was that route without evaluating on another system if the old one worked, now I am from a charge of 180 euros to 180 + power supply60 + or new motherboard with a new processor about 200 euro provided that nn can not find a ddr3 must I also change the ram, or take an Asus F1A75-V EVO to 61 euro regenerated on this site recommend me a little you! !!!

https://it.empowerlaptop.com/p/asus...xELEaanZaRvZObE9I7GhY8zK8kXZ9JFYaAkgoEALw_wcB

I enclose photos of the test done and look at which system was running the RX 570

IMG_20181225_183339.jpgthanks again to everyone knowing the situation I accept advice from you that you know toppp

0 Likes

Sapphire system requirements says 500W PSU with 1 x 8 pin and 1x 6 pin power cables for the card.

So 2 power cables to the card.

If that still does not work, then i think you should take the computer to a local pc parts & repair store and ask them to test it and/or put it together correctly.

0 Likes

the configuration in photo and am2 with ddr2 and 625 power supply with only one 6 pin attached and with asrock board without uefiu
and the card works perfectly !!! I tried it today !!!! the problem and that this is a forklift
my pc that has a8-3850 and shapire pure platinum a75 as motherboard has the PCI slot that nn works better because
it is my old hd660 card that the new rx570 no longer run on the PC so now I have to change motherboard processor and ram because I have
ddr3 and fm1 and nn there are cards so now ddr4 and other sockets, I was just wondering if I acess any suggestions on new process card
or other solution with what I have fm1 and ddr3 rx570

0 Likes

nothing to do guys are here to update that unfortunately all your precious suggestions nn are served remains in the debug display of the motherboard the code d6 ie No Console Output Devices are found and d7 No Console Input Devices are found believe that the only shaping that moreover, and the brand of the motherboard and the amd processor board and processor work together for video cards, can they solve this problem, ie the video card is faulty or is there any incompatibility between their hardware? and it is the fact of being a fan of amd and shappire led me to have a configuration all set on them but and for a while I think that perhaps intel envy is more reliable but less stylish in looks! I also tried to start without the 8 pins put on the fly to see if the PCI-Express slot worked and works because the card lights up the current comes even if the fans do not run as so and powered only by 75w and not for the 180w that serves him around !!! I point on the failed card because I can not find other explanations the bios has been updated to the latest version and has been set the uefi mode that my card calls efi I think, that from aida tells me bios uefi but in the entry uefi boot tells me no and this too is a probable problem I think, cmq. the fact remains that the d6 d7 and 10 beeps are the problem and only they shappire amd can solve it in one way or another, I hope that nn let me also change motherboard and processor because I'm already rx570 = 183 euro sharnook wpc 650w = 62 euro adapter vga / hdmi = 9 euros and are 254 euros if I also sheda mother and decent processor I spend another 200 euros and we are almost 500 euros and nn I had foreseen all this, without going to touch the ram I'm forced to take one ddr3 because otherwise I have to change the ram too I also did a video

THANKS OF HEART CMQ. BOYS!!!!

video is here https://www.facebook.com/ANDREA.SCIROCCHI1/videos/10217685809526989/

0 Likes