cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Droxy
Journeyman III

Saphire 7900XTX Crashing and Flickering- Help!

Hello Everyone, 

I had this build for couple months now and it works perfectly fine with a 3 monitor setup. I recently upgraded that 3 monitor to the New Samsung OLED 49in Ultrawide. Ever since, I been having a lot of issues with this. I mainly play PUBG, and it has been crashing every game. It is not the only game that crashes either. Tarkov sound will not play at all. Now I get this flickering on my PC evetime I click on something.  I do not  know what else I can do. Here is my specs:

- AMD ryzen 9 7950x

-Saphire 7900XTX

- Trident 64GB Ram

- ASUS crosshair  x670E extreme

- Corsair 1200w 

I have not overclocked my rig bc I am unfamiliar with AMD and do not really understand their system to confidently OC however said that, everything is basically factory settings. Here are the steps I Took

- reinstall PUBG and TARKOV 

- verify game integrity files 

- DDU in safe mode and reinstall drivers only twice 

-sfc scannow

- reinstalling windows 

-disabling MPO 

-turned off amd freesync

I honestly haven't had this much problems before, ever since I got this monitor, my AMD GPU has been wacky. Can someone help me? Is there  a solution that I did not try yet?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Droxy
Journeyman III

Bump 

0 Likes
Qoojo
Miniboss

That monitor (there is like 4 different variations sop not exactly sure which on you have) had a lot of complaints or issues on nvidia forums too. Make sure you have updated the monitor firmware to latest. The original firmware of g9 had a lot of flickering issues that were corrected with some update.

on a side note, **bleep** this forum's captcha every time i try to post. Just went through 3 to post this.

0 Likes

It was updated to the newest software but still does this. It happens to not crash when I set the aspect to 16:9 and the  resolution 1920x1080 but what’s the point of me buying that monitor to not use the full screen . So weird, still haven’t found a solution 

0 Likes