cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

RX 6570 XT - Out of memory

I've been experiencing issues with all games on ultra and high settings on a dual monitor setup, running the 3440 x 1440 display.

Games like diablo IV, battlefield 2042, and Hunt: Showdown, are crashing.

Previously I was playing with no issue son high resolution for those games but they started to carry issues after some updates with the drivers. running the latest one 24.6.1 hasn't helped and also attempted to roll it back but still got the same problem. 

So it was even before but because I haven't had time to play lately can't quite remember the last driver that was working correclty for me. 

Please help me out finding out issues with my setup. I have smart access memory enabled.

16 gb at 3200 mhz

Ryzen 5 3600

I was thinking about upgrading the processor but sudenly I started getting those glitches with memory issues for D4 and direct x problems with battlefield 2042, regarding Hunt it also crashed but can't remember due to what. 

So I've experimented different resolutions but really don't want to go any lower because I think the graphic card memory and processor should bear that detail and resolution with no issue. please correct me if I'm wrong. Thank You. 

I've also tried resintalling the drivers clean after amd cleaup utility and even system restore and resintalling windows system.  But keeps failing D4 just tested even on mid graphics. So something really wrong. 

----------------------------------- update

I will be trying different drivers, so far the 23.12.1 still gives the same error.

0 Likes
5 Replies
FunkZ
Exemplar

Your title states RX 6570XT - assume you mean 6750XT ? Also states "out of memory" are you referring to the Diablo4 specific "out of memory" leak? Or is it crashing to desktop? Or crashing the entire computer? Can you run a benchmark like 3DMark or Furmark without issue?

Normally the 6700/6750 would not have an issue running 1440p at ultra/high settings (depending on your FPS expectations) but you state dual monitors, one being 3440x1440. What is the refresh rate and what is the second monitor?

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes

I disconnected my other monitor in fact, I am only with the ultra wide LG mentioned above in that resolution 4k, so I am thinking it is another kind of issue not driver related, but I was also unaware of the memory leak error in Diablo IV, I get the same error in most games like I was saying it doesn't support the ultra or high, recently today, not even mid settings in Battlefield 2042. I was stressing it with that game as test and the games crashing to desktop has become worse. 

I'll run the benchmark in a moment and update. Because it was previously working with no issue on ultra. We can forget about the second monitor for now. What more info can I add to point out what's wrong, I was thinking the ram could be the issue.

----------- udpdate

I did ran the test with no issue, furmark ran at 120 fps average but after reseating the powersupply with a secondary connector on the same power cable the game battlefield 2042 run a couple of minutes on ultra before crashing instead of just crashing at matchmaking.

0 Likes

Disconnect one of the monitors to your GPU card and see if the same problems occurs.

If, by chance, it doesn't it could be a power issue with your PSU and 2 displays.

0 Likes

Thank you for answering, I disconnected the other monitor and I thought it was system related because I started getting a glitch on my taskbar not working and most recently scrambling icons still. But the problem still persist with only the big monitor and I think it's worsening because previously it ran the BF 2042 on high settings and now with the 24.3.1 version of the driver it doesn't even run that on fullscreen medium settings. It crashes to my desktop. 

---------------------------
Apex Crash - Out of Memory
Apex crashed because it ran out of memory.

The most common causes of this are:

• "Texture Streaming Budget" is too high in your video settings. Lowering this can help.

• All other programs plus Apex combine to use too much memory. Quitting other programs can help.

• Your Windows page file is set too small. Increasing the page file size can help. (The page file lets Windows move less important memory to disk until it's needed again.)

TECHNICAL INFORMATION:
• Apex was using 3.9 GB of physical memory.
• Apex was using 7.9 GB of virtual memory.
• Apex failed to allocate 64.0 KB of memory.

• Your PC has 16.0 GB of memory physically installed.
• Your PC has 128.0 TB of virtual memory (with the page file).
• After Apex exited, your PC memory load is about 59%.

Ctrl+C in this window will copy this message so you can paste it as text.

OK

Even apex is crashing now but I think it also looks kinda better in that short burst of 20 second ingame and loading screen. 

So I think it could be the ram but not sure if it's just the amd card, drivers, powersuppy, the games on their own, etc... 

0 Likes