Motherboard: gigabyte B650M-GAMING-X-AX

BIOS Version: FA5e

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR5 RAM

PSU: Be Quiet System Power 10 750W

Operating System & Version: WINDOWS 11 pro

GPU Drivers: AMD adrenaline 24.7.1

Chipset Drivers: 6.06.11.2153

Background Applications: DISCORD

Description of Original Problem: I have this weird problem since may, destiny 2 crashes randomly without any error code like brocoli. The game randomly freezes and amd adreniline reports driver timeout error and i have to use task manager to close destiny2. The crash may occur within 5 minutes or after 5 hours. Some areas are more likely to crash like gambit but i have managed to crash everywhere. I cant find a solution to this problem.

Troubleshooting: I have tried every driver amd released since november 2023 in driver only and minimal install option. I have turned off cpu and ram overclock from motherboard settings. Mem test reported no problems with my ram. I tried reinstalling destiny 2 and battleye. I have updated motherboard bios and amd chipsets. Tried with windows 10 home and windows 11 pro still the same issue. tried disabling any onscreen stuff from amd, discord steam still nothing. Also tried disabling hardware accelaration. Even tried lowering gpu speeds and capping fps with amd chill but still same issues. Windows event viewer reports "Display driver amduw23g stopped responding and has successfully recovered" after each crash. I cant remember everything i tried but other games seems to not have this problem and work just fine. Even helldivers 2 works fine now with latest drivers while it was a dumpster fire when it was released. My cpu is amd ryzen 5 7600x, my gpu saphire rx 7600, i have 32gb ddr5 ram on stock speed now (4800mhz), and my mobo is gigabyte b650m gaming x ax. My power supply is 750watt 80+ bronze from coolermaster. I have ruled out a power supply problem because this issue remains with a friends 850 watt 80+ gold psu from corsair.

Anyone is experiencing this problem or is it a known issue or something? Im forced to play on my xbox and im hating my life. Any ideas for a fix will be appreciated thank you.

0 Likes
0 Replies