cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

briblo1982
Journeyman III

Radeon 7900XT

I have purchased XFX Speedster Merc 310 Black Edition AMD Radeon 7900XT Video card from Newegg in November 2023.  I play games like Tekken 8, Street Fighter 6, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (2023), and etc.  I have been receiving the following error

"Default performance tuning settings have been restored due to an unexpected system failure "

briblo1982_0-1711633235751.jpeg

I have tried a few things when searching internet for suggestions

1.  Reinstall windows 11 from a flash drive without the internet connection.

2. Install only AMD Drivers and Adrenalin Software 

3. I went into Adrenalin Software and turn on fan control so that when it reaches a certain temperature the fan would speed up

4.  In my bios i enabled xmp and put it on profile 1 to properly run the memory at the correct speed.

5.  I know that Adrenalin has the temperature monitoring

But I have a intel CPU 11700F (2.5 ghz), gigabyte z590 aorus master, teamforce ddr4 32gb memory, Corsair RM1000e  power supply

6.  I like MSI afterburner cause it will monitor the cpu and gpu temperatures

7.  I have nothing else installed on my computer except steam and a few games.

8. A few days go by and the error didn't show up until this morning.

9.  I thought the card was bad so I sent in the video to card to XFX and they tested it and said nothing was wrong with it.  So they sent me a replacement card.  I'm still getting this error

System Specs

Intel Core i7 11700f

12tb Seagate Hard Drive/Asus Gt 501 gaming case

Gigabyte z590 Aorus Master Gaming Motherboard

Corsair RM1000E Power Supply

Teamforce Delta DDR4 32GB 3000mhz

Samsung 970 Plus 1TB M2 Drive

10tb Seagate Barracuda SATA hard drives

20GB XFX Speedster MERC310 Radeon 7900 XT

ID-Cooling Zoomflow 240X Snow Edition CPU Cooler

LG 27" 4K White Monitor/ID Cooling Zoomflow 3 case Fans

When I uninstall the adrenalin software it seems to run really good without issues.  I have been reading where afterburner and adrenalin have compatibility issues.

Can somebody explain to me what this error means and how to fix this problem?  I greatly appreciate it

0 Likes
0 Replies