cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Coffee2Go
Journeyman III

My 7800x3d b650 chipset build still throws WHITE VGA debug light

Hey everyone, okay so i am looking right now for all sort of help from people who know their stuff that seen this happen because from me checking internet and all the forums keep telling different stories but similar if not same symptoms.

So for about half a year now i've been experiencing WHITE VGA light on every third or fourth random pc boot, its basically from my experience a 50/50 scenario if the PC boots to windows or gets stuck in WHITE VGA light or really rarely GREEN BOOT light gets stuck which results in the same result as WHITE one which is it wont boot to windows and my monitor is saying no signal but my gpu fan spin and it gets warm and all LEDs work and AIO pump works and CPU gets warm etc.

So basically long story short I tried and did basically almost everything i could possible on planet earth such as switching part by part and using one by one etc, clearing CMOS, replacing pc parts.

So far Gigabyte RMA tested my GPU and said it ran fine no problems found and my boss gave me his three gpus to test out in my pc and they all got same issue as stated above.

Now very next day i decided to RMA my powersupply which is a brand new Corsair RM1000e

Pc specs go as follow:

CPU: 7800X3D

RAM: GSKILL Z5 triden Neo 6000 cl30 EXPO MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B650

GPU: Gigabyte RTX 4070 eagle v2 (1x8pin)

PSU: Corsair RM1000e

Storage: 2x samsung 970 nvmes 500gb/1b

My question is, could this actually be a faulty PSU or could it be related to the CPU?

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that iGPU works fine my pc works flawless not a single problem occurs as long as i enable IGPU and dont have plugged in a dedicated GPU

As soon as i take out my rtx 4070 or my bosses rtx 3060 gpus out of my PC my pc boots under 15s to windows with MCR enabled Ofcourse and no debug lights get stuck it goes through all the debug checks normally.

Also i did use stock bios and i tried expo profiles and i tried my custom profiles and i did numerous benchmark tests when my PC did decide randomly to work and it actually showed 0 problems not visually appearing to me at least and the voltage and wattage seemed stable to me on hwinfo and OCCT etc

0 Likes
1 Reply
Coffee2Go
Journeyman III

So im having similar if not same issues as this person @crumskii https://community.amd.com/t5/graphics-cards/7900xtx-will-not-post/m-p/693925

0 Likes