cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

yamamoto7796
Newcomer

AMD High Definition audio device missing in "sounds" but appears in Device Manager

Hi, I had the problem that I was able to get image and audio from the HDMI port in my Radeon RX 5700 XT, but not in the display port. I installed AMD Software: Adrenaline Software to try to setup the priotiy for the AMD High Deifnition Audio manually. Sadly, the option was not available there, and now I still havethe device "AMD High Deifnition Audio" in the device manager list, but now I don't have audio neither from the HDMI port or the Display ports. One of the display ports has a HDMI to Display port adapter, just in case.
My motherboard i a Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2-

I already uninstalled and reinstalled several times the AMD High definition audio device. I disabled it and enabled it back. It i still missing from "Sounds" to select the audio device. I want that my TV with speaker connected through the display port adapter can reproduce sound. But not even the TV I have connected through the HDMI port is appearing anymore as an available audio device.

What can I do?

0 Likes
0 Replies