Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

PorqueHabz
Journeyman III

Graphics card randomly crashes when using the pc

so ive got
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor, 3400 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
Radeon RX 570 Series
16gb of ddr4 
For the past few months, my pc has been crashing and every time its the graphics card failure, sometimes i just restart the pc and everything is normal but sometimes the resolution changes completely.
ive tried many things like uninstalling and installing new graphics drivers and also doing a full windows reset where i deleted everything but im still having these problems, there are times where my pc will run fine for a day or 2 but then there are times where it will crash 3 times in a day and i have to turn off the pc everytime.

Does anyone maybe have a resolution on how to fix it?
Its getting very annoying at this point, that i have to restart my pc. one quick fix i found is to disable the graphics driver and enabling it but that only works for a while and i would prefer not having to turning off my pc every time. 

2 Replies
ThreeDee
Paragon

Post your full PC specs .. especially your power supply make and model for starters

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor, 3400 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s) cpu
Radeon RX 570 Series gpu
 Corasir RGB vengence 16GB DDR4 2600mhz
A320M- A pro motherboard
500w crosair psu (not fully sure the model as i cant find the label for it anywhere)
windows 11 64x bit
2tb hard drive

these are the specs of my pc unless you need more then please say

0 Likes