cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

Sp0t
Journeyman III

Graphics Card Crash - RX 6600

On my RX 6600, whenever I launch a game 50% of the time it just crashes and my screen goes black for a couple seconds. It also crashes sometimes when I tab out, and I get reports of graphics drivers crashing. On AMD Software, it says my drivers are up to date and my graphic options are all on default besides AMD Fluid Motion Frames and AMD FreeSync Premium. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Specs:
AMD Radeon RX 6600
Intel
® Core™ i3-13100F
Gigabyte B660M DS3H AX DDR4
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 RAM 3200MHz
Crucial P3 Plus 500GB SSD
Thermaltake Smart 500W 80
+ White Certified PSU

0 Likes
1 Reply
Kahlimdor
Adept II

Hi there.

Sorry to know that you are having troubles with your GPU. I have a 6700xt, which is mainly used for destiny 2.

Through many Adrenalin versions, I was able to achieve pretty amazing results. I think it was when I updated to 24.1.1, the same thing that you are mentioning happened to me. My solution was to got to the beta 24.2.1 and to change some OC/UV settings I had.

Right now, my gaming experience is pretty good, almost zero crashes. If you are undervolting your GPU, try to do so less aggressively, that gave me the best results. You can always try to roll back to a stable Adrenalin version, like 23.11. 

Hope this helps. Regards - Kahlimdor -

0 Likes