Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

EG1
Journeyman III

7900xtx micro stuttering in games

Hello Everyone, 

I am not new to PC and tweaking and building rigs, however with the latest RIG with the new Sapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX upgraded from 3080 I have micro stutters in games like Warzone and Dota 2(These are the only games I have tried). Usually the most frequent micro stutters are in the beginning of the games.

I am monitoring the frequencies and when the stutter happens the Frequency goes from 2800 to 2400 which is the minimum, when the stutter is more minimal it goes to 2500-2600 Mhz and the FPS goes from 140(capped at 4K due to monitor) to 110-120 for that second.

I have set the min frequency to 100MHz less than max and still get the same issue and I see that this is ignored by the gpu.

I have enabled ulps and done some tweaking as per videos I see online but no fix for me just yet. 

I am using Steelseries App and Logitech app in the background except motherboard mandatory audio... 

First time for me using AMD gpu since Radeon 4870 and not much aware what's going on but I see that this is a common issue which might have different resolving on different PCs.

Help would be appreciated 

0 Likes
0 Replies