cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

PainChiller
Journeyman III

RX 6700XT No signal after passing POST, after installing drivers

Hello, I've recently got some problems after upgrading from my old 1070 to 6700XT

So, everything worked just fine after installing new GPU, but after downloading drivers I've got very weird problem - everything was stable during stress test, I could play games without any problems or do GPU intense tasks, like working with stable diffusion, but after shutting down PC, and trying to turn it on, I'm seeing POST screen(I can enter bios without any problems), and after that, I'm getting no signal from GPU right when I should see windows login screen - only way to fix it is by laucnhing in safe mode, removing drivers with DDU, starting system again and installing drivers once again. I tried plugging cable to other port, using different cables, both HDMI and Display port - I even tried removing all drives from my PC and leaving only one SSD with freshly installed Windows, but I'm getting same problems that way, so I doubt it might be related to drivers by themself.

I'm really out of ideas for what else I could try.

My configuration is:
-Asus Rog Strix B450F I

-Ryzen 7 5700X

-RX 6700XT

-BeQuiet System Power, 850W

-Fury Renegade 32GB 3200MHz CL16

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried re-seating card?

Sounds like you did everything else.

Fresh windows install?

0 Likes
PainChiller
Journeyman III

I tried two out of three slots(third one is too close to PSU), same thing happens no matter which one I'm using

I tried clean windows installation, just system and drivers, nothing else

0 Likes