cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Casseenova
Adept I

Still waiting for my shipped 6900 XT... (Europe - NL)

So about one week ago, on Thursday the 18th of February, I felt lucky being able to order a 6900 XT! I received all the "to be expected" e-mails and the last one was the shipping confirmation on Monday evening the 22nd, including a tracking number. However, I haven't heard anything from it since. The tracking number, which redirects me to the Dutch DHL page, keeps telling me that "No shipment can be found" and contacting DHL directly is giving me the same results...

I've contacted AMD on Thursday for an update, but I'm still waiting for their response. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this, given the fact that multiple people in The Netherlands already received their cards last Monday and Tuesday. And the ones that ordered their card last Thursday (25th) already have a working tracking number and a confirmation that their cards will arrive in two days. I was wondering if there are people in the same boat as me or if there are people with similar experiences... Any suggestions?

7 Replies
kchan
Journeyman III

Could be one of those deals where the shipment changes carriers a few times before it gets to the Dutch DHL, where they control and are responsible for it. International shipments can be frustrating  for those of us who expect to watch the package ship from factory to our front door. 

Does your original shipping confirmation happen to mention which carrier is picking it up first? 

0 Likes

Yeah, that what I thought myself as well. However I got an automatic generated e-mail that I will receive a refund, because (for unknown reasons) the package could not be delivered. And that is even excluding shipping costs. This whole experience left me with a bitter taste in my mouth and I guess I have to try it all over again...

0 Likes

Where did you order this from? Which website?

0 Likes

I ordered it directly from AMD.

https://www.amd.com/en/direct-buy/nl

0 Likes

Out of curiosity, how much before they ship an order? I have the  two mails (submitted and confirmation) dated 26th february but no shipping yet.

0 Likes

Well, that was different for both of my orders. On the 18th of February I ordered a 6900 XT, got a shipping confirmation on the 22nd (around 21:30) and sadly the tracking number never got to work and the card never arrived... With my 5900X the experience was different.  I ordered the CPU on the 25th, got the shipping confirmation on the 26th and it arrived on the 1st of March, with active tracking.

0 Likes

Ok thank you, i ordered the 26th after midnight, i'll see if s omething happen today, if not i'll contact them

0 Likes