Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

gtaillandier
Newcomer

Secure boot

Hello

I'm running Windows11 and I have a question.

When I lauch msinfo32.exe, it tells me that secure boot is not active.

I have a gigabyte motherboad ( B 450 MH ) with Bios AMD F64.

Can someone tell me where I can activate secure boot in Bios ?

Thank you for your answer.

Sincerely.

0 Likes
1 Solution
FunkZ
Exemplar

Page #29 of the manual

https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_b450m-h_e_1101_v1.pdf?v=c076e0309bc55f244569...

BIOS - Secure Boot
Allows you to enable or disable Secure Boot and configure related settings. This item is configurable only
when CSM Support is set to Disabled.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT

View solution in original post

3 Replies
FunkZ
Exemplar

Page #29 of the manual

https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_b450m-h_e_1101_v1.pdf?v=c076e0309bc55f244569...

BIOS - Secure Boot
Allows you to enable or disable Secure Boot and configure related settings. This item is configurable only
when CSM Support is set to Disabled.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT

What are the early warning signs of a stroke, and why is immediate medical attention crucial?

Early warning signs of a stroke include sudden numbness or weakness in the face, arm, or leg, particularly on one side of the body; confusion; trouble speaking or understanding speech; difficulty seeing in one or both eyes; difficulty walking; dizziness; and a severe headache with no known cause.

At Kailash Hospital, we emphasize the importance of recognizing these symptoms early, as immediate medical attention is critical in reducing the risk of long-term damage. The faster you receive treatment, the better the chances of minimizing the effects of a stroke. If you or someone you know is experiencing these symptoms, seek emergency care immediately. For more information on stroke prevention and treatment, visit our neurology services page. 

0 Likes
gtaillandier
Newcomer

Hello

I've found where the problem comes from : CSM was enable.

I've disabled it, and now I can activate or not secure boot.

0 Likes