cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

kingxander95
Journeyman III

Ryzen 7 5700G Order Cancelled

I purchased a Ryzen 7 5700G and got order confirmation, but then AMD cancelled my order. There's no reason as to why they did it, and I have no idea either. The CPU is still in stock as well. Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Did you or anyone else in your household purchase a Processor or GPU card at AMD Store in the past?

If you or someone else at your address purchased a AMD hardware that has limitations to the amount you can purchase such as a GPU Card or Processor than if you reorder another AMD hardware with limitations on it your order will automatically be cancelled.

If this is the first time your order something from AMD Store then it is possible there was something wrong with your order.

Unfortunately there is no way of directly contacting the AMD Store except read the FAQ they have that might help you find out what happened from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/amdonlinestorefaq

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies

Did you or anyone else in your household purchase a Processor or GPU card at AMD Store in the past?

If you or someone else at your address purchased a AMD hardware that has limitations to the amount you can purchase such as a GPU Card or Processor than if you reorder another AMD hardware with limitations on it your order will automatically be cancelled.

If this is the first time your order something from AMD Store then it is possible there was something wrong with your order.

Unfortunately there is no way of directly contacting the AMD Store except read the FAQ they have that might help you find out what happened from here: https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/amdonlinestorefaq

0 Likes

Hello.

I know no one that has purchased anything off this website. I am the first among my friends and family, so the household thing cannot be it.

But yes, this is the first time I'm purchasing, so that's probably why. I even made sure all information was correct.

I guess I shall now wait for the money to return to my account.

This just sucks because I was ready, got the confirmation email and everything and was excited to build my PC. The wait continues.

Thank you.

@kingxander95 wrote:

Hello.

I know no one that has purchased anything off this website. I am the first among my friends and family, so the household thing cannot be it.

But yes, this is the first time I'm purchasing, so that's probably why. I even made sure all information was correct.

I guess I shall now wait for the money to return to my account.

This just sucks because I was ready, got the confirmation email and everything and was excited to build my PC. The wait continues.

Thank you.

true, I don't think so anyone order through official website. Everyone purchase through online from Amazon or physical store because you can check quality too.

If AMD has the ability to remove money from an account, then their webstore darn well better work properly! There is no excuse for this. Absolutely NO EXCUSE! I'm getting sick and tired of corporations treating consumers p**S poor when a strict business transaction should occur.  How is it that AMD takes the money from someone's account, yet they cancel the customers order?

I wouldn't accept this. This is not how a business should run operations. 

My sincerest apologies to OP. You shouldn't have to put up with this.