cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Wreximus
Journeyman III

Recent issues Warzone crashing RX 580

Hi all I've been having issues with my PC the past few weeks, specifically running warzone.  For over a year I have been using a dual monitor setup connected via HDMI to game and stream with at the same time.   I need guidance on what troubleshooting steps I can take besides the ones I have taken already. 

Starting with the most 2 recent GPU driver updates I have been having issues running warzone, if the graphics are set to 1080p the game crashes.   I restart the game in safe mode, 720p mode with all the graphic effects turned to low or off and it runs but looks awful.   I can usually get the game into 1080p mode without any other settings turned up but it really still looks pretty bad.   I tested Tarkov to see if it would play and it did with some graphic stutters from time to time but warzone is the only game I really play that often. 

I disconnected my 2nd monitor and am now able to play the game in 1080p with everything up to ultra or high.  I still want to run my 2nd monitor so I tried rolling back the driver to the November release which was stable from my memory.  This seems to be performing worse unfortunately, Warzone just turns off when I change the graphic settings.   I'm not very good with this type of stuff and have pretty much run into a wall on what to try next, any help would be really appreciated!

Many restarts, did a full reinstall of the game, I uninstalled the newest drivers via the utility in safe mode and did a fresh install of the current recommended version. 

PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor

Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8 GB PULSE Video Card

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard

Corsair RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

0 Likes
0 Replies