cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Elsch
Adept I

Re: No order information received but payment taken.

Jump to solution

Ah...ok.....

thx Matt for your quick reply! much appriciate

BR

AntonioArduino
Adept I

Jump to solution

I solved, I had ordered with in other mail

maxpower19
Adept I

Jump to solution

thank you @amdmatt for your reply. Are you talking about the very first email confirmation or the second one? Because I heard that usually the second email takes up to 48 hours to arrive, but the first one should arrive shortly after the payment. You're saying that even the first email could arrive after 48 hours? 

ZeroYeet
Journeyman III

Jump to solution

How did you guys manage to get ahold of a product from their site, it's the second time I try and spend a whole Thursday on the site and get nothing.

The first time, it was in my cart, the site crashed, it went back on, item was still in my cart but couldn't finish the transaction. 

The second time, yesterday, I spent the whole day carefully refreshing to not get banned. At one point on my pc and smartphone, the page automatically refreshed 100 times before I got banned. It wasn't anything of my doing, I don't rum scripts, I manually refreshed the page.

So? What's your story on acquiring a gpu or CPU? 

0 Likes
AntonioArduino
Adept I

Jump to solution

man, I bought the card through a script that shows me the writing insert the card before drop.

0 Likes
juju42
Adept I

Jump to solution

Same here: after more than 48 hours, still no email(s) from AMD store (but payment to amd/digital river shows in the paypal statement since the beginning).  I am a little worried.

0 Likes
amdmatt
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

If it's been over 48 hours (please don't count weekends) and you have not received confirmation you can open a E-Ticket here. Customer Support | AMD

If it's been less than 48 hours or over a weekend, you will probably get a confirmation early next week before you get a reply to the E-Ticket. 

juju42
Adept I

Jump to solution

Thanks Matt for the quick response!

Elsch
Adept I

Jump to solution

Thanks again Matt,

I already opened a ticket yesterday (did not know that saturday does not count).......

I just do not want to go through that Thursday-drop-hell ahain

BR

Elsch
Adept I

Jump to solution

Hi Matt,

I just got feedback from customer support. They told me that gpu has been shipped.

(But I never received an OC or shipping confirmation)

Nevertheless......I'm so excited......and I just can't hide it .........

Thanks a lot Matt.

And good luck to all the others for the next drop!

BR