cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

matrimc
Adept I

Newegg not giving Game Codes nor Answering to my requiries

Bought Rx 580 from Newegg late November when they were listed as partner on the AMD Game promotion going on right now. Did not receive any codes from them after purchase and they don't answer to requiries about them. What are my options?

0 Likes
67 Replies

Not sure, maybe if you can prove your situation to AMD one of the AMD mods here could help. I can't promise anything but I know I have seen them involved in similar situations before.

amdmatt

ray_m

0 Likes
warsun
Challenger

Yeah i have this problem as well. I went to the Awards thing i was told to go to. An i had 3 games i was suppose to be getting after getting the new Graphics card i bought. So how do i get my codes. I gave it too www.amdrewards.com then have not contacted me. No phone calls nor do i want them to call me. I want an Email. An no one is saying anything. Starting to think its a scam. Its been over a month. No one is contacting me. I just checked i can now log in.An it says.

My code has Expired for my games.

So i want to speak to a manager. I want to speak to whoever is in charge of AMDRewards.com Because it looks like its a SCAM Site.

Hi,

Which bundle exactly?

(1). Raise the Game (AMD Launches The "Raise The Game" Bundle For Radeon RX Vega, RX 580, and RX 570 ) or
(2). Raise the Game Fully Reloaded (Raise Your Game Fully Loaded | AMD )
                                                       AMD Launches 'Raise the Game Fully Loaded' Bundle, Offers Up To Three Free Games If You Buy a Radeon...

I nearly got caught out on (1). above ... Card was advertised with Raise The Game deal but the campaign period had ended. In another case the vendor ran out of codes before the campaign period ended and I luckily checked before attempting purchase.

The Terms and Conditions for (1). are here:
https://s3.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com/amdrewards/terms/AMDRewards-Q3RaisetheGame_Radeon_OEMs-NorthAm...

https://s3.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com/amdrewards/terms/AMDRewards-Q3RaisetheGame_Radeon_Component&SI...

The Terms and Conditions for (2). are here - you really should read them: https://s3.ca-central-1.amazonaws.com/amdrewards/terms/AMDRewards-Q4RaisetheGame_Radeon_TCs_OEM_SI_W...

Is it possible that Newegg ran out of free game codes very early or maybe they are not giving out codes until the games are available?

Bye.

0 Likes

Sure any of those could be possible. It is an AMD promotion regardless. Someone could at least answer them you would think. I know I have had horrible luck getting my games through the years too. I'd say about a 65% average of actually getting my promised games. When I tried to contact AMD about it the last time, I was never answered either. My most recent RX 580 bought during the mining boom didn't come with anything.

Yes I didn't think that Vega II would bve released for gamers/consumers because Navi was supposed to be ouit by now. I hunted down an XFX RX Vega 64 Liquid, which did not include the game deal.
I got the XFX RX Vega 64 Liquid GPU for 570 which is at least less than the 700 asked for Vega II (or Radeon 7 ...). I see Newegg promoting PowerColor RX Vega 64 Liquids with the Raise the Game Reloaded Deal for $500 today though:

pastedImage_1.png

Looks like a good RX Vega 64 deal if you are after one.

Bye.

0 Likes

Sorry it takes me time to get things done to post. An sorry about my spelling in that last post. I was half asleep.Screenshot_2019-01-09 Newegg com - Newegg shopping upgraded ™.png

As i was saying. I got this thing building my Nieces new computer. So she said nothing about the games. I was going to surprise her with the new games.  An just gift them to her.Because i thought i was going to get the card in the mail.Then i enter the code an give it too her.

That never happened. When i got the box in 8 days.After ordering it. I had called Newegg on how to install it. They told me to go to the other website. OK fine. Ill do that. OK You need to register. OK. Registered. We will get in contact with you in 48 Hours. 48 hours pass. Nothing. I wait another day just to play it safe. No. Nothing. So i do this again and again for up to 2 weeks. We are talking its the 19th of December an still i am not registered. So i have to try contacting them. The contact information is the SAME METHOD of registration. So see you in 48 hours.

It is the equivalent to giving me the finger,.You cant call them for an emergency but they have to have your phone number. So there is no way to contact them other than THIS location! So you finally get registered after TWO WEEKS of registering 3 times a day 5 days a week! We are on the last week of December at this point. I am waiting for my code to go through. Waiting one day. Waiting two days Time is running out. it was an entire week an 3 days later. An then it says. Your registration has Expired. I want you to think about that.

That! Sounds like a Scam. If i wasn't very clear in my other post. I`ll make it clear here. My phone has call blocking. So no unknown calls from outside states an what not that are of telemarketing or other sounds. So i don't want my registration or anything coming from the phone. It has to be by email. I just wanted my codes. That`s all anyone had to do. Just send in the code. No one did that. It was just me putting in my name an my Game code over an over again for weeks. No responses. Well that isn't exactly true. I got 2 responses.

Did you register/apply using the pc with the card installed.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Quote:Did you register/apply using the pc with the card installed.

I have no idea what you mean.Do they mean my computer has to have the graphics card installed to register the codes I HAVEN'T RECEIVED YET!?! is that what they're asking me? To install a code to a computer through an Email.account or Phone number? I want you to think about this. I gave them my code. All they say they will get in touch with me. I cant call them. They wont talk to me. I am just suppose to wait by my computer or phone for 48 hours till someone wants to talk to me.

Hi matrimc​,  warsun

I will test how long it takes to get to the point of being able to log in to the following Website.

AMD Rewards

pastedImage_7.png

I do not have an AMD Rewards account at the moment according to that link - although I used to have an account a few years ago
I don't know where the account has gone.

So I will register a new account here:
AMD Rewards

pastedImage_0.png

I will let you know what happens to me.

I do not have any game codes yet but you never know I may be crazy and buy a Radeon VII or that RX Vega 64 Liquid on Newegg since all existing RX Vega64 AIB are too big and heavy to fit in my case and it turns out that I cannot DX11 Crossfire my RX Vega 64 Liquid with PowerColor Red Dragon Vega 56 anyhow.
Or maybe a Radeon VII 'R9 Nano' will get released ...

It all depends on how well this RX Vega 64 Liquid performs with the Adrenalin 2019 19.1.1 driver  with latest version of Windows 10 64bit.and also Linux Performance. 

So I might need an account set up and ready to use.
It will be interesting to see what happens.
If I get any response and I am able to talk with them I will point them to this post, that is the only way I can think of helping you out.

Bye.

0 Likes

Hi matrimcwarsun

New Account created:

pastedImage_2.png

Time now =

pastedImage_1.png
Lets see how long it takes for my Activation Email...

Bye.

0 Likes

Activation email received almost immediately. Clicking on the activation link gives similar result.
This time I am logged in but it still asks me to activate the account.
I was using Mozilla Firefox so I deleted my Firefox Cookies and tried Google Chrome.
Same result.
So I either try 48 hours or open a support case immediately.

I will try to open a support case even though I have no game code and see what happens.
Bye.

0 Likes

Hi

matrimcwarsun

I opened a support case AMD rewards, pointing to this post.

Bye.

0 Likes

Hi

matrimcwarsun

I have been attempting to log in to the AMD Rewards site for the past two days now.
I constantly see this: pastedImage_2.png

Here is the time check versus the previous post:

pastedImage_0.png

That's over 48 hours as far as I can see it.

Bye.

Hi

matrimcwarsun

OK I am in. Note I opened an AMD Support Ticket immediately after I could nnot log in with the validation email and you are supposed to wait 48 hours.
It looks like not waiting 48 hours and opening a support ticket helped me but again I only did that to try to help you out.

I pointed to this thread in the AMD Rewards Support Ticket so maybe someone has read it and might help you out. 

Here is what I see when I log in now:

pastedImage_0.png

I was sent an email from AMD Rewards Support ~ 6 hours ago telling me the account is activated.
Here are the details.

PST time.

05:12:00

Wednesday, 16 January 2019.

Here is the Email.

========================================================================================

Hello,

Your account has been successfully activated. You can now login to www.amdrewards.com to redeem your coupon code.

**** IMPORTANT ****

Make sure your AMD Product is installed in your computer.

Our promotions require you to have one of the following - AMD RX 590, AMD RX 580, AMD 570, AMD Vega GPU's, and Select AMD Ryzen 5 / AMD Ryzen 7 Second Generation - installed before you attempt to validate your coupon code.

Please see our terms and conditions on amdrewards.com for more information.

Regards,

AMD Rewards Support

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Registration does not seem to be working.

Please see: https://community.amd.com/thread/235480

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Support Ticket ID: XXXXXX

=========================================================================================

I do  not have a new  CPU or GPU code yet.
If I purchase a qualifying product with a code then I will make sure to report if it works o.k.
I was talking with a few people last night who had purchased on Newegg with the AMD Deal and they did receive their code and were able to log into the AMD Rewards side within 1 day in one case and immediately in the other.

However it looks like it is a good idea to get your  AMD Rewards account set up before you buy a qualifying product.

Anyhow thanks to AMD Rewards Support for helping me get this account activated at least.

I think I have done all I can on this one until I get a game code.

Bye.

I'll put it another way, did you use the pc you built for your niece (or other pc) with the rx570 installed when you registered and entered the Newegg coupon code.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

Must be something seriously wrong with my pc, first pic is create account response

This is today login 7:44pm

Edit:- forgot this one

Hi.

That sounds pretty bad. I do  not think I will order from Newegg or worry about the AMD Raise the Game Deal then, based on what you say.

I got a BFV game code with RTX2080 OC. It was supposed to be made available to me within one week of order but did not turn up within the week.
I contacted the retailer and told them I would return the card if the game code did not turn up as they failed to deliver on the order.

Like  you I was on to Customer Support every day when the game code did not turn up.
I gave the GPU a good review but the retailer a bad review.
I really like the GPU but I started to feel scammed.
They took my money immediately so I expect delivery of what I bought.
There was also an expiry date on the code registration so I could have lost the code.

Their excuse was there were not enough staff to process the game code delivery.
I threatened to cancel the order and send the card back. I also opened a return request.
The game code turned up 2 days later after I opened the return request.

I should not have had to do that, but at least I got my code for BFV.
The Code Registration on the Nvidia Rewards Site worked immediately though and I was up and running in no time.

I would prefer AMD and NVidia just cut the 'game deals' and drop the GPU pricing instead for a small number of GPU in these promotions. 
I really liked the initial Raise the Game titles, but I am not really interested in the Raise the Game Reloaded titles, and you cannot sell the game codes.

Hopefully someone will help you out.

Bye.

It is the current (2) campaign that is still valid up until February. It started 15th November and I ordered my card roughtly 23rd of November. Originally I thought they would deliver the codes when the games are released but then I heard that people have already been given their codes right after the ordering.

As of now I still haven't heard a word from Newegg.

0 Likes

For AMD Rewards to honor your coupon code, the qualified AMD GPU Card (RX 580) MUST be installed on the computer and you need to use that computer to go to AMD Rewards website to activate the code for your niece's games. If you don't have the RX 580 installed than you need to wait until you receive the GPU card and install it in your niece's computer.  Otherwise, when you log in to AMD Rewards and it doesn't see the RX 580 installed it won't honor the code since it can't verify that you have a qualified GPU card in your computer.

Another User in a previous thread had a similar problem. He purchased a RX 5xx GPU card during the AMD Promotion period. But the GPU card was Dead On Arrival. So he needed to send it in for Warranty Replacement. But the Replacement GPU card wouldn't arrive until after the Promotional Period ended. He also tried to input his code but was refused by AMD Rewards since he didn't have the AMD GPU card installed in his computer.

I mentioned to the User to open a AMD Reward Support ticket explaining the problem and to show proof that he had purchased a qualified GPU Card during the Promotional Period. He also provided proof of the Warranty Replacement ticket to return the GPU Card under Warranty.

Later on the User posted back that AMD Rewards honored his code without the GPU being installed. But this is more of an exception to the rule than the general rule.

That is what goodplay​ was trying to mention to you in his previous posts.

EDIT: It seems like you haven't received your code from Newegg. If that is true there is nothing you can do with AMD Rewards website UNTIL you get the code from Newegg.

If Newegg hasn't provided you with a game coupon or code then AMD can't do anything about it. The issue is between you and Newegg and not AMD. I don't know if you open a AMD Reward Support ticket if they can inquire for you from Newegg and find out the reason why you haven't received your game code or coupon.

The AMD Moderators have mentioned to other Users about not getting the game codes from the retailer that they need to get the code from the retailer and AMD doesn't provide it.  AMD can't really do anything until you have a qualified code to input at AMD Reward website given to you by the retailer or GPU manufacturer. Possible their are options but that is up to AMD after opening a Support ticket.

This previous thread from this particular forum is about several Users not getting the Coupons or codes when they purchased a qualified GPU card during the promotional period. One of the Moderators answers concerning this issue: Raise the Game bundle did not come with my RX 580

Hi,

Never mind about redeeming the code  or not getting the code from the retailer.
I think this issue in some cases (warsun ) may be the inabililty to even register with the AMD Rewards Site even if you get the codes based on what I read. 

I would have thought If the AMD Game Reward codes are not supplied by the retailer on purchase or within a clearly defined period then they should be returned immediately because it is false advertising and it is in fact a scam and an artificial way to promote GPU sales.

The initial Raise the Game deal had two really great titles. Strange Brigade and Assassin's Creed Odyssey that I was interested in anyhow and when I saw that deal available on a PowerColor RX580 even I paid attention to that one. It meant the GPU was getting towards almost being 'free'.. It would almost be worth purchasing the GPU, installing it, installing the game codes and then reselling the GPU on Ebay or somewhere else.

Go listen to or read last two AMD Investor Conference Calls.

GPU mining bubble has burst now.

Lots of second hand RX580s now out there on Ebay for sale and also new cards available from places like Newegg etc.
It sounds like Newegg and Walmart have been promoting these deals and simply not supplying the codes then?
How widespread is this?  If it is more than a very small number of cases then AMD should be interested and get involved.

I think the RX480, RX580(1st RX480 refesh with increased power limit) , and now 590 (second RX480 which is the second RX480 refresh with even higher power limit)  are actually pretty old technology now. I was surprised that the RX590 was even produced.

I thought these Game Deals were a way to help shift those RX480/580/ GPU's before Navi was supposed to be turning up at the start of 2019.

Bye.

You are right, i think after i put my promo code in support ticket and now it shows used which was unused( I didn't install GPU yet lol). Absolutely a scam site, as well as the reputation of AMD. Fortunately, i have full refund as i return the card immediately.  Would not recommend to buy any amd product, consider both the bad service and bad quality compare to nvidia and intel.

0 Likes
warsun
Challenger

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

I finally did it. I finally installed the code. Thank you for keeping my codes available. Now a story of how freaking frustrating it was doing this.

Long a go. I bought the graphics card back in November 30. Happy. Happy i was. I then waited patiently for the Graphics card an my long awaited codes to install the game. Just like any code you would buy in a store. You would think it was just a set of codes to install. Little did i know.

The day came! I got my graphics card for my Niece who wants to use a computer an play games. An become famous on line. I as a Uncle prayed she was not doing anything..... naughty with the computer i built for her. So i dig through the box looking for the codes. Nothing. No codes. I then check on my account with newegg.com to find out what happened.It looks like i have other packages on the way. Well it must be late. 4 days later it did not show up.

Fluster was i,reaching into my pockets pondering what happened. So i then reached for the phone to call newegg for information. The representative tells me. Seach my orders. Look to the left. An there is digital orders. An there was the card with my code an a button to hit to send to my email. Well! happy was I. An thanked them for their service.

But then he told me something I didn't know. The darkness surrounded me as he explained. You need to register this card with AMDRewards.My eyes bulged to think. No.... Not another registration with something. But i stood tall an accepted this. Hung up an then,with confident look on my face dared to go into AMDRewards. An spent my time putting in my registration.

That took a while. Then i hit enter. An started to step away from the computer.........Then i saw it. You need to wait 48 hours for your registration to go through....Whhhaaaaaaaaat..... What sicko would make you wait 48 hour to register to a forum?! So i waited. 3 days past. An came back. The servers where down. I am not joking. They literally where down for almost 2 weeks.

After this long time i continuously checked back. You can register but you cant do anything else. You can ask questions but you cant contact anyone by phone. That sound like a scam! You put in your code but no one talks to you. How do you even know its a real sight i feared! But no. No. If it where fake it would have been taken down by now. So i waited.

A week later. It now accepts the code. The last days of the month. I tried entering the code daily several times a day. An now i can put in the code! An it says!!!.............................. You cant enter it without a graphics card...........................B..but im using a graphics card now.....

...........................................very confused..

I went to bed after that. Puzzled an confused. My mind couldn't take it. The next morning i tried again. It says! You time to enter this code has Expired...........

.....................................There are no words of the rage i felt at that moment. Little did i know this is not over.

After complaining on these forums on this specific page. i got very useful help. Thank you by the way. An i someone said. Did you install the graphics card you bought? Now note this. When i tried installing this before the graphics card would not work on my Asus MA99FX motherboard. Apparently my FX system would not run this card. But my niece`s computer would.

So I had to contact my niece an ask her to bring back the computer i built her to install the games.At this point i`m depressed an just want this over with.

But no. This is no over. So she comes 3 days later To use her computer. Apparently i also did not set her ram correctly it was running at 2133 an not 3000MHz.So that's something. An i then started trying to inter her code. She darted out the door because he had things to do. So i started trying to install Steam on her account an i had to get her password an email which was a pain. But i got her email address an found her steam account. We entered that. An we rejoiced. We then tried to enter her AMDRewards games. An..... Steam locked me out.

Wha....Yeah. Steam locked me out. It says. Did you just use this web address.(Yes/No i didn't). I hit yes. OH! Then we locked this account an you cant enter it until you verify this account through your email.

(OK first off. If i said Yes. why did you lock my account.An second.If i am agreeing that it was changed. Why are you sending it back to my the email. that i just got it from?)

So i needed to get the password to my nieces account. But its 11PM An she need to put her kid to bed. An go to sleep. So no way am i calling her at 11 at night.

So another day comes around. She gives says she can access her account. She does an then gives me approval of that that is her account. I can rest now. An i give a sigh of relief. So now i try to enter the code. An ask for it to send it to my email.

Why send it to my email you may be asking? Well that way i can just take the codes an input them directly. An not have any hassle. But not. What AMDRewards does is just send the same message of you have codes ready to your Email. NOT THE CODES! Then why have the website at all! UUUUGGGH! Still i pressed on. I then try to install the game. It then says you need a UBISoft account. Well i have an Ubi.....ooooh She doesn't. So i have to start her a UBISoft account.

i rush through putting in as much information as i can in under 3 minutes. DONE! i remark to myself. An then start the account....It ask for verification on to her account. Uughh! Fine! So i call back my niece to verify the code. Thank you an hang up. Then it activates double verification in a 2-part verification. So now i have to call her back to verify the same account TWICE!

So i call her back to get her to check her email again. An we still have no installed a game yet! So now we have an accepted account an it ask to continue using a 2-verification System. NO! I immediately turned it off! An then clicked on install my codes. An it did not give me codes. it auto added the account to the UBISoft game. --->So there WHERE NO CODES! <-----So you know out there. None of the time did it give me codes. They auto activated.

So now i finally am able to get one game in there.An now i try to install the other games on Steam. But guess what. When trying to get it into Steam. it then open an outer window that was not a steam window. Even when i had Steam installed an active. it oped an OUTER window. on an HTML page. An said Enter the code we just sent to your email! AAAAAGH! WHY! WHY! WHY CANT YOU JUST GIVE ME THE CODES!

So i gritted my teeth as i called my niece again asking her to check her email an give me the codes one by one to access the window. An told her to stay on the line because i know this isn't over. So she give me each letter an number. An i enter the code. An it Auto Activates the game on her account. If you blink you would miss it.

So i then ask for the final 3rd game. An she gave me the code that got sent to her email.An it was over. It was finally over.

It was like chasing down a man who killed your family an you finally shot him in the head in a dark alley in a rain storm. An you can collapse in the rain. Letting it wash away all the pain. An that was what it was like using the 3 free games for buying the AMD graphics card.

First, Happy to hear you and your niece finally you got your "Free" games.

Second: you should become an author, very entertaining post.

Third: I have noticed that AMD has server problems at times. Just wish they would leave a Message when someone accesses an AMD Website and the Server is down for whatever reason and let the Users know to try at a later time or the site is unavailable due to technical difficulties.

I think you should play the most relaxing of those free games to calm down. Tom Clancy's The Division 2 will give you plenty of opportunity to shoot opponents in the head. Glad you managed to get it working. Bye.

Thank you. So the story goes. You CAN get the codes. Its just a living hell getting them. Just highlighting this. You never see the codes. Its system activated only. An that is ONLY if you have the card installed on your computer. An that was the problem. I tried to install the card on my PC. Let this be know.

I have a AMD System

processor :FX 9370

motherboard: Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 (Referbished) Never buying from Asus again.

Ram 8GB DDR3 2400. (Note: Cannot use the codex to go to actual clock speed. The motherboard is broken.)

Power Supply: Rocket fish 80+ SIlver 900watt to 1000watt

Case:Rosewill THRONE-Window-A Black Gaming ATX Full Tower

So it had nothing to do with my computer i think. But the graphics card would not work on my system. Most likely because of the new method of using the motherboard as a source of power transfer.So i did install it. It wouldn't work. So anything thinking. "Oh. I'll just install it into my system." Yeah that didn't work.

Hi,
Your Game code installation story reminds me of a film called 'Clockwise' starring John Cleese.
You can find it on Youtube.
Maybe you should just watch that film and give your PC a rest.

Bye.

0 Likes

When I bought my R9 380x I only got 2 or 3 game codes I was promised. One of those 2 by the time I got it, the offer was expired. I spent a ton of time with the AMD rewards site and the place I bought my card from to no avail. I just gave up only getting one of the 3 games I was supposed to. It doesn't look like it has gotten any easier. This stuff should be seamlessly easy IMHO.

Just setting up the site was frustrating for me initially and it took over 2 days to even get login and verified account. 
It would probably have taken longer without the help from the AMD Rewards Support Team.
I was impatient and opened a support call on day one to try and help others posting here to get their codes fast.

I think that the codes are implemented to prevent people from reselling the game codes.
If I do buy another AMD GPU with these game codes then I will let you know how I get on.

0 Likes

Hi

I just purchased a Ryzen 2700x and it comes with a free copy of "Tom Clancy's The Division 2".
I am not sure if I should be happy or sad about that but at least I will get a chance to test the AMD Rewards Game Code Redemption sooner than expected.

Bye.

Never played the first one but heard many good things about it. You may enjoy your new game.

Hi,

I tested the initial implementation of DX11 Crossfire on "The Division" years ago.

The info about that is still on this forum.
It had lots of problems. It eventually got fixed but it doesn't scale very well at all.
There is no DX12 MultiGPU support, but DX12 single GPU runs ~ OK and certainly gives higher FPS than DX11.
DX12 was very new at the time.

I ended up finishing "The Division" campaign in the past few years. I only play games casually so it took me a while.
I did enjoy it.

The Division 2 was interesting to me of the three titles going in the current Raise the Game Fully Reloaded deal for GPU's.
I am not interested in playing Devil May Cry 5 or Resident Evil 2.

I saw this: The Division 2 DX12 Performance Will Be Better, Optimized For AMD

I certainly hope so and I will enjoy testing it provided I get the Game Code activated in time for the Private Beta.
I hope they will have good DX12 MultiGPU performance at similar levels to that seen in Sniper Elite 4, but I see no mention of MultiGPU or Crossfire in the article.

Thanks.

0 Likes

I really have my doubts that Multi-GPU will ever become mainstream. I don't think enough people actually use it for the developers to consider it worth the extra effort to support it. Kind of a chicken vs the egg thing. I think if it had more support more would maybe add that second RX 580 a year later. But I think the graphics card companies would rather sell you the new high dollar card too, so crossfire is pretty much dead, and I fear multi-gpu will never really get off the ground in a significant way. I hope my guess is wrong though and I am pleasantly surprised.

DX 12 in general does finally seem to be getting better optimized in the newer games. For instance even in Battlefield 1 it was faster for me to run DX 11. In BF V now though DX 12 is faster.

Wish I could get those other games. I really liked the Devil May Cry series myself and played all of them. I also have played RE 2 the the original. Played most of that series too.

RE: Wish I could get those other games. I really liked the Devil May Cry series myself and played all of them. I also have played RE 2 the the original. Played most of that series too.

Sure - everyone likes different games. Glad you enjoyed them.

A recent game titile - Strange Brigade - runs MultiGPU in both Vulkan and DX12.
I was checking it last night running at 4K Ultra and > 60FPS no problems on a pair of R9 Fury X.

I think that MultiGPU is important because I think multiple smaller die on a single substrate is the way things will develop on GPU.
Also may need a second Discrete GPU for RayTracing.

0 Likes

I hope the multi stuff does catch on. I would love to see a day where you don't have to trash your old card but just add to it. I really like the idea and have some seen some tests from AOTS where they did one AMD and one NVIDIA card with good results in MUTI-GPU. It is however completely on the developer to support it.

0 Likes
drreddead
Adept I

Happy people! In Russia, we can not afford. Well, at least 60% of the population .. I’m generally below the poverty line, renting a room for 10,000 rubles (about $ 150), about 3,500 rubles for community services (about 50%) and food(130-140$) ....

Here I sit and envy ... I want at least some sort of normal PC ... (((

also taxes raised by 2%

Sorry for my English..

0 Likes
matrimc
Adept I

I don't have problem logging into AMD Reward site, already made my account there.

Is there any possibility to get the games if I have the receipt and the video card actually in my system (as it is right now)? As it was in beginning of January, I still do not have the game codes from Newegg nor do I have any response from them on my enquiries.

0 Likes

I don't speak for AMD but I'm pretty sure you have to get the info from New Egg first.

Their corporate contact info:

Newegg

9997 Rose Hills Rd
Whittier, California 90601

Contact Newegg

Phone Number: (626) 271-9700

Fax Number: (626) 271-9403

-------------

Sometimes this lights a fire to getting results.

Better Business Bureau

file a complaint: Newegg, Inc. | Better Business Bureau® Profile

0 Likes

Well one of my problems is that Newegg isn't responding to any of my enquiries, so I can't get even a word from them as of now.

0 Likes

Hi

Are you definitely certain you didn't see the red Digital Product as shown by warsun above?
I repeat the image warsun posted here:

Screenshot_2019-01-09 Newegg com - Newegg shopping upgraded ™.png
I would guess you cannot progress unless Newegg give you the game code, without that I think you are stuck.
Bye.

0 Likes