cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Mishaok
Adept I

Is it possible to create a hybrid rendering?

It may seem like a promising idea, but I had the idea of ​​seeing an experiment on photons of light through a lattice, then it looked like a beam, then it looked like it, after which I looked at how the picture was rendered on the computer, then I was surprised at how difficult it was to process the value of light, so why did I I became even more interested in this, I watched videos about ray tracing, and then I thought that there is probably a rendering through waves, but it was also difficult, because I wanted to combine two ideas into one and make not so many rays and waves, but how to interpret light waves, I went to AI he said that it is possible and will increase productivity, after which I wanted to write a program for rendering on my own, but I had problems with programming because I do not know how to program, but I was able to implement two renders, but something did not work out, but I do not understand what exactly, because there was little research after after asking AI again, I still didn't understand, I need someone who will help with the implementation of this project, I will be grateful2024-07-28_140233.png2024-07-29_002438.pngimage.png

I am a 3D designer with 4 years of experience, I have a lot of experience, I am still engaged in physics and mathematics
0 Likes
1 Solution

Try opening this thread at AMD Forum's ProRender since it deals with your type of professional programs. Even though it is for using AMD ProRender Plugin but it does have a 3D DISCUSSIONS forum that might help you find someone to assist you with your rendering: https://community.amd.com/t5/radeon-prorender/ct-p/amd-radeon-prorender

Screenshot 2024-09-05 160401.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Mishaok
Adept I

my discord - mr.midagi
my instagram - https://www.instagram.com/migagi3/

I am a 3D designer with 4 years of experience, I have a lot of experience, I am still engaged in physics and mathematics
0 Likes

Try opening this thread at AMD Forum's ProRender since it deals with your type of professional programs. Even though it is for using AMD ProRender Plugin but it does have a 3D DISCUSSIONS forum that might help you find someone to assist you with your rendering: https://community.amd.com/t5/radeon-prorender/ct-p/amd-radeon-prorender

Screenshot 2024-09-05 160401.png

thank you for your reply

0 Likes

Your field is way beyond any knowledge I have about the subject. But open a thread at "General 3D Discussions" and see if anyone replies.

Unfortunately, there is no answer to my question, I just read a lot of scientific facts, but there was one experiment where it was demonstrated that light can beat as a beam and a wave under different observations, and if there is a theory that light can beat freely, then if we look at the source of light, then it must be patterns or some visual effects and I can see them in not intense light, maybe I am a psycho, but you can take a walk in the evening and look at a lamp that is turned on by the viewer and you can see some distortions, for example, you can see a wave of sound through a metal plate and spoil, for example, my porridge when exposed oscillations with a bow can be woven into wave patterns, probably also with light, but in another deapozone I found a way to convert straightness into a curved wave, maybe I am a psycho, but I have questions, but I believe that light is narrowly directed and we only see the wave structure of the world, thanks for your interest, ask more questions about my vision, I'll try to explain everything or not, I don't know whether I'm right or not, but according to AI calculations, I'm close to the truth

0 Likes

свет.png

0 Likes

44.png

0 Likes