cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

skave
Journeyman III

How long does AMD take to respond to a warranty claim?

Hello !

10 days ago i sent a warranty request to AMD because of issues with the fréquencies od my R5 3600. Few hours after, I received an automatical mail with a Ticket number in. But i have no news since 10 days.
Need I to sent a new request or it's a normal delay for a warranty asking ? If it's normal,
how long does it take on average ?

Thanks, and sorry for my low level in English.

0 Likes
8 Replies

check for a new BIOS, there have been some fixes for CPU performance and other issues.

0 Likes
skave
Journeyman III

I have already the last BIOS update, and my CPU is still not stable at more than 4ghz and stuck at 3.9 in auto OC.
But thank you

0 Likes

AFAIK there is a new BIOS being worked on so it may surface in beta soon before it's released generally

MSI allows users to access the beta but some vendors do not, most likely due to the inability to roll back is not offered

0 Likes
skave
Journeyman III

I have the last beta update (Support pour B450 TOMAHAWK | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI France ), the 7C02v1D1(Beta version). Are you referring to this version ?

0 Likes

skave wrote:

I have the last beta update (Support pour B450 TOMAHAWK | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design | MSI France ), the 7C02v1D1(Beta version). Are you referring to this version ?

The release version should be available within maybe 2-5 weeks depending on problems discovered.

0 Likes
skave
Journeyman III

Ok, but i think a BIOS update can't change my probleme...

0 Likes

skave wrote:

Ok, but i think a BIOS update can't change my probleme...

windows interacts with the UEFI BIOS more than most people realize

0 Likes
skave
Journeyman III

Ok, i'll wait for this Uptdate, Thank you.

0 Likes