cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Phil64
Journeyman III

graphics card problem

Good morning, my config is : processor Ryzen 9 7950 X3D/CM MAG X670E TOMAHAWK WIFI/CG AMD Radeon Gaming RX 7900 I have 1 Hisense PL1 (3840x2160) 4K laser projector on the 1 AMD Radeon Gaming RX 7900 XTX 24GB GDDR6, 2- PULSE AMD RADEON™ RX 7700 XT and 3 monitors with different resolutions. With MSFS20 in ultra configuration I sometimes see my graphics card crash and I lose my application and the display of the 7900 XTX. I add that in the adrenaline configuration I activated super resolution, maybe the problem comes from there. I had changed my old config by taking the most efficient from AMD in order to take full advantage of my application.
I specify that just before the crash the card remains in acceptable temperatures (60° to 80° max).
Thank you for your help in finding a solution to this problem.

Best regards. Phil

0 Likes
1 Solution
aliabag
Journeyman III

A solution to the graphics card problem
Good morning,

Based on what you mentioned, you have a rather high-performance build, but apparently, you are suffering from crashes on your AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

Check Drivers: Make certain that you have the most up-to-date drivers with respect to your AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX. At other times, update for the driver, can help rectify stability problems.
Disable Super Resolution: Given that you said that you turned on super resolution in Adrenaline configuration enable the super resolution to check for the crashes.
Monitor Temperatures: Your card might be in good temperature now but with constant monitoring you can be aware of any change in temperature difference.
Power Supply: Make sure that you have gotten a power supply that will suffice for your purpose. Recent high-performance GPUs demand a lot of electricity; if the PSU is not adequate enough, there will be frequent crashes.
Game Settings: If possible, try reducing some of the settings that you currently set in your MSFS20 when it is in ultra configuration. This helps in isolating the problem if it relates to the graphical load.
System Stability: Use stress tests and benchmarking tools if you want to test for the general robustness of the complete system. For CPU, Prime95 can be used while for GPU, FurMark is useful as these programs check for existing hardware problems.
Event Viewer: Look up the event viewer for any error messages or warning messages that could shed more light to the crashes in Windows.

In that case it is advisable to contact AMD support services or try to run the GPU on a different computer to exclude complications originating from other hardware parts.

Loklok APK

Oh by the way, if you are interested in a good app that can enhance your entertainment then you should try Loklok APK. It is a great application for streaming many genres of movies and TV shows. Loklok APK  provides clear navigation, good streaming quality, and a wide variety of content to choose from so you can watch it non-stop. So no matter if you are the die-hard fan of theaters released movies or the old school movies these Loklok APK has got you covered. So why not give it a go and get the best of view sensation?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
aliabag
Journeyman III

A solution to the graphics card problem
Good morning,

Based on what you mentioned, you have a rather high-performance build, but apparently, you are suffering from crashes on your AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the issue:

Check Drivers: Make certain that you have the most up-to-date drivers with respect to your AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX. At other times, update for the driver, can help rectify stability problems.
Disable Super Resolution: Given that you said that you turned on super resolution in Adrenaline configuration enable the super resolution to check for the crashes.
Monitor Temperatures: Your card might be in good temperature now but with constant monitoring you can be aware of any change in temperature difference.
Power Supply: Make sure that you have gotten a power supply that will suffice for your purpose. Recent high-performance GPUs demand a lot of electricity; if the PSU is not adequate enough, there will be frequent crashes.
Game Settings: If possible, try reducing some of the settings that you currently set in your MSFS20 when it is in ultra configuration. This helps in isolating the problem if it relates to the graphical load.
System Stability: Use stress tests and benchmarking tools if you want to test for the general robustness of the complete system. For CPU, Prime95 can be used while for GPU, FurMark is useful as these programs check for existing hardware problems.
Event Viewer: Look up the event viewer for any error messages or warning messages that could shed more light to the crashes in Windows.

In that case it is advisable to contact AMD support services or try to run the GPU on a different computer to exclude complications originating from other hardware parts.

Loklok APK

Oh by the way, if you are interested in a good app that can enhance your entertainment then you should try Loklok APK. It is a great application for streaming many genres of movies and TV shows. Loklok APK  provides clear navigation, good streaming quality, and a wide variety of content to choose from so you can watch it non-stop. So no matter if you are the die-hard fan of theaters released movies or the old school movies these Loklok APK has got you covered. So why not give it a go and get the best of view sensation?

0 Likes

Good morning, After contacting your support, as recommended, I cleaned all the drivers in safe mode, and reinstalled the latest drivers from the official website. I turn off super resolution too. As for the temperature, it never rises above 80°. I'll see what that gives. But I would like not to reduce the characteristics of the application, because as I told you I took from you what is best and most efficient. I'll keep you informed. Sincerely. Phil

0 Likes