cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

lakshays
Journeyman III

Games Lag a lot while specs are far better of Laptop

I have Windows 10-64 bit , i7-7500u 2.7GHz,16 GB RAM, AMD Radeon R7 M440(4GB, 18.2.1 AMD version). I don't know why but almost all games lag a lot in my Laptop. Even Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 lag a lot (It runs smoothly in my previous laptop which has much lower specs). Is there particular settings which i need to make in my laptop bcoz I know my laptop can handle much more specs games but it is not.... Other than Need For Speed, I also tried Naruto Shippuudden Ninja Storm 4, GTA 5, Assassin's Creed Syndicate which has same problem. Pls tell me where I'm wrong and how to improve my laptop's performance.

3 Replies

You need to turn the settings down..what resolution are you playing at?

AMD Radeon R7 M440 - Benchmarks and Specs - NotebookCheck.net Tech

"The gaming performance is comparable to the Radeon R7 M340 (as it has the same specs) or an Nvidia GeForce 920M. Therefore, demanding games of 2015 and 2016 may only be playable in the lowest detail settings and low resolutions."

0 Likes
machinegunjordan
Journeyman III

lakshays‌ :I also have the same problem, even the most common games lags too much on my system i.e GTA 5 , . CS:GO even on the lowest resolution and graphics preset. It's just hopeless ...

Specs: i7 7500U 8 GB

2GB RADEON R7 M340

1TB HDD, NO SSD

0 Likes

*All drivers and software's are always up to date including windows

0 Likes