cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

lestako
Journeyman III

games bundles issue

Recently I've bought AMD CPU with game bundle Uncharted and AMD GPU with games bundles Dead Island 2 and Callipso Protocol at polish dealer Media Expert. I've completed all requirements, but they send me the message, that my invoice doesn't existe, even tough it isn't true. I've put in a complaint, but they ignore me. Is there any way to put in a complaint at AMD on foreign partner, that doesn't respect AMD promisses? Or, can AMD fix someone else error somehow? Stop buying at Media Expert is the only way to express my disappointment? I'm big fan of AMD hardwear anyway. What should I do to get my promissed games?

0 Likes
4 Replies

AMD might have some leverage when it comes to the Retailers giving out coupons for the games but when it comes to something like the Retailer lost your receipt I don't believe AMD can do anything about that since it doesn't involve the actual game coupon and it is an internal matter with the Retailer itself.

Plus if you need to send in your AMD Hardware under Warranty AMD generally requires a copy of the official Retail receipt to prove you are the original owner.

0 Likes
lestako
Journeyman III

Of course, I still have my official receipt copy and I can prove I'm the original owner. I don't think Media Expert could lost my receipt, they have to keep it for some time in electronic form. I just wonder if somebody can take over my coupons and sell it or give it to somebody else, abusing AMD generosity. Anyway, nobody cares. If Media Expert continue that way, they going to lose their clients, as in my case, which is stupid. It's a pity that it happens at AMD expenses.

0 Likes
Axton
Challenger

Submit a ticket here at amd.com, they should be able to help you out. https://www.amdrewards.com/support 

0 Likes
lestako
Journeyman III

I did as you suggested #Axton. I've got the answer:

"Hello Le**** ********,

If you did not receive a coupon code or did not receive all of your rewards, please contact your retailer to receive them.

Unfortunately, we do not distribute codes on our end as participating retailers are responsible for giving them out when an eligible product is purchased for the promotion. We advise customers to check with their retailers before the purchase to ensure that they are participating in our promo.

Codes are valid while supplies last. If you do not see the promotion on your retailer's website, the promotion may either have been exhausted or the retailer may not be participating.

Please note that sometimes the retailer does not provide a redeemable code until after the initial return period.

Please try to keep a log of all your communication with your retailer, as we may need this information in case we have to escalate your case internally.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

AMD Rewards"

So, for Uncharted is already too late, but, as GPU promotion is still ongoing, I've submited reward form again at the retailer and I'm waiting an answer with no much hope.

0 Likes