cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

kyenkagami
Adept I

Cant register AMDReward Phone Code activation

So ive activated my account by email. but now it say sending phone code and i never get it. already checked the number works for google and others. tried diferent browsers chrome, mozilla, explorer, edge. i have bought my rx vega 64 and i want to redeem the code but i cant. any help please ?

0 Likes
1 Solution
kyenkagami
Adept I

SOLVED ! made another account and used my mom's phone  :/

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies

Did you click on "Resend Code to Phone" or something similar?  I needed to do that when I tried to log in to AMD REWARDS site to see if it was operational or not. The first time I didn't get the code by cellphone but after clicking on "Resend Code to Phone" I received it immediately.

Did you get any errors when filling out the Online Registration form. If you did it never went through. Just covering the basics.

0 Likes

I did resend code many times from all browsers. waited a lot and nothing. i checked all information and was just fine.

0 Likes
kyenkagami
Adept I

Any help please ? still cant get my code to my phone. and i have a reward to claim :/

0 Likes
kyenkagami
Adept I

SOLVED ! made another account and used my mom's phone  :/

0 Likes
amalahamed_786
Journeyman III

same problem here its been 2 days and still no code on my phone i resend the code many times and still no code 

0 Likes