cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

bigeyez19
Journeyman III

Can't create account on amd rewards

Just purchased and RX 570 and I received my coupon code for the 2 games but can't create an account on the AMD Rewards page.

I  first entered my email and phone number and the website said it was sending a confirmation to my email but I got a text on my phone instead. The code on my phone didn't work. Never got an email even after hitting resend email.

I then tried to make an account without a phone number and that got the email sent to me but now it's asking for my phone number to speed up the 24 hour verification. I type my phone number and hit submit but nothing happens. That was 2 days ago and it still just says I need to put in my phone number to speed up the 24 hour verification but doesn't work.

I put in a support ticket 2 days ago when I ran into this problem and still haven't received a response. Kind of at a loss as to what to do since nothing on that website seems to work properly.

4 Replies
semitope
Adept II

maybe you had a typo in the email. I dont think you can create a new account with same email. And the second time you try to use the same number it would say its already used.

not sure tho about the process

0 Likes
cpu999
Adept I

HAD SAME PROBLEM SO i CALLED THEM THEY FIXED IT HOPE THAT HELPS

0 Likes

Can you please tell us the phone number you called to fix this issue, I am having the same issues... thanks!

0 Likes

https://www.amdrewards.com/support go here full out your request then they will contact u via email ask for a phone nu.

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 7:38:23 PM PST, rombat <amd-external@jiveon.com> wrote:

|

Community

Re: Can't create account on amd rewards

in General Discussion

Can you please tell us the phone number you called to fix this issue, I am having the same issues... thanks!

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

- Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).

- Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

- Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

0 Likes