cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

arthurbl
Newcomer

AMD APU's support

Hello everybody, noticed the latest pack Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3 release. Is it possible that in future AMD will release a new pack of drivers for hd8550g APU's, coz because of that there is no possibility to install the latest drivers on descrete gpu which is hd8750m?

0 Likes
5 Replies

No such thing as a " hd8550g APU's". Please furnish the correct APU you have. Also :

You do not update the discrete graphics card...you update the APU. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics. It is the only driver you install. It is important to know the integrated graphics on some APU's...

arthurbl
Newcomer

The APU is a8-5557m with integrated graphics hd8550g. As i told before, in the latest driver pack there where drivers for hd 8750m descrete graphics, but not for integrated hd8550g

0 Likes

A8-5557M with Radeon™ HD 8550G Drivers & Support | AMD 

I don't know how I can make it more clear:

You do not update the discrete graphics card...you update the APU. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics. It is the only driver you install. It is important to know the integrated graphics on some APU's...

Not sure how you were rude? But stop doing that. Maybe just stop helping people. LOL

arthurbl
Newcomer

It was just a question, no point to be rude. Thank you. 

0 Likes