Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Adrenalin 18.2.2 Driver Feedback Thread

Are you using Adrenalin 18.2.2?

If so, How’s That Driver Working For You?

Problems?

All good?

What's new?

Did it solve a problem?

Tell us plz.

Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.2.2 Release Notes

No fixes at all?? Really AMD? Really???

72 Replies
Highlighted
Challenger
Challenger

Re: Adrenalin 18.2.2 Driver Feedback Thread

The Rise of The Tomb Raider crashes are still there . In Fortnite and PUBG i can clearly see an fps increase with my RX 480 . So far i didn't experienced any other issues , and the driver seems to be working exactly like 18.2.1 (far from ideal but usable)

I honestly don't know why AMD stopped mentioning the Rise of The Tomb Raider problem under "Known Issues" in the release notes since Adrenalin if the issue is not resolved. Are they maybe trying to bury/hide the issue instead of fixing it ?

Highlighted
Elite
Elite

always the same problem falling fps in the games I'm going back to the 17.11.1 more stable version on  games I win in FPS.  did install Adrenalin 18.2.2 but I uninstall them the games I play are Middle-earth Shadow of War  Project CARS 2  Mass Effect  Andromeda   F1 2017  Grand Theft Auto V

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Adept I
Adept I

There are improvements for the Radeon Vega and Polaris, but for the older Radeon?.

I have a 295x2, there are improvements for these graphics?

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

Freesync on cf791 and my vega 64 LC is still broken since 18.2.1 and nothing changed with this driver release.

Had to roll back again to 18.1.1 in order to use freesync with cf791.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Miniboss
Miniboss

''Problems?All good?What's new?Did it solve a problem?Tell us plz.''

What is this exactly? ''Tell us plz''

''No fixes at all?? Really AMD? Really???''

You know that they are not mention everything in the patch notes right? There are under the hood changes that even if they tell you

you wont undestand...Please dont make posts like that, there is no logic behind this.

Highlighted
Journeyman III
Journeyman III

CorelDraw X7 / X8 / 2017 still have problem: opening, exporting documents, ctrl+c ctrl+v function

WIndows 10 x64 latest updates, Radeon RX 480 8gb

Important Notice AMD Graphics drivers issues

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

Someone could have Reported your Post as abusive besides the Moderators deeming the post inappropriate.

Or it could be a problem with Jive that found something innocent as offensive. That happened to me recently. Turned out I made a copy of a Laptop specs and  posted it and Jive, some how , found something in that specs offensive. I contacted RAY_M and AMDMATT and both said to copy and paste the Post one sentence at a time to determine what JIVE considered to be offensive. In my case, I just deleted the Laptop Specs from the Post and it went through without a problem.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Off topic posts, or posts containing personal attacks/insults will be removed at the moderators discretion as per the rules and regulations of the forum. Please do not resubmit the same post again. I suggest you read the rules and regulations before making any further posts.

AMD Support Forums - Rules & Regulations & Terms of Membership

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor III

yes I still got the hang with the same DX error too. Don't know why it has been removed from the know issues either. I know I talked to AMD Matt about this 2 drivers ago I think and he was surprised because it was working no issue on his Vega. So maybe they have fixed Vega but not other cards, I'll refrain from calling them older as an RX 580 is still a current card and selling for over $600 atm. I'm going to send another bug report on this, and suggest others do the same. This is crazy as this is a hugely popular game, I really think that there could be more going on here to than just a driver issue also, Windows or game engine related, but some feed back would be great. So again this is the error I get:

0 Kudos