cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: January

Hey everyone, the January Sweepstakes is now closed and the winner will be contacted via PM and email. Be on the lookout for the February Sweepstakes thread, coming soon!

Happy New Year, Red Team!

We’re kicking things off with a monthly sweepstakes, and our first lucky winner will get an AMD Ryzen™ 9 3900XT Processor (without cooler)!

ryzen_9_3900xt_processor_without_cooler.jpg
Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you’re a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III.
(Hint: you can level up by participating in discussions!)

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it’s not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us what your favorite AMD product is, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi. 🙂

Example reply:

a. “Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Jurassic World Evolution 2 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and excited to start some of the challenges! ”

3. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The January Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Wednesday, January 5, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Monday, January 31, 2022, at 12:00 PM Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, visit the blog!

mario.PNG

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
1,147 Replies

Hello,

I greatly admire AMD Processors since that is all I have been using since I built my first PC over 25 years ago. Never had an issue with AMD processors in all that time.

Hoping to upgrade my first Ryzen built PC (2021) using a Ryzen 7 3700X. 

Then I can give my 3700x to my brother as a gift so that he can update his Pre-Ryzen PC.

Let's go!!

thats great . would be a lovely addition to my comp

sweepstakes! sweet

Hello, 

I've been a fan of AMD processors since the K6-2. Keep up the great work.

0 Likes

Hello Team Red,

I'm currently running 3700x now.  I been looking to upgrade for some time now so I really want this cpu. Please pick me.

I'm currently playing propnight and vanguard.

0 Likes

AMD rocks, so glad Lisa Su inspired the talent to get back in the game. In Lisa Su I trust!!

Trying to run modern gen games on an old dinosaur. New cpu would be awesome as an upgrade first as upgrading my gpu (rx580 8gb) is cost prohibitive. Wish me luck! 

Have been using AMD processors for decades: 286, 386, 486 and every family since.  Great CPUs!

I am currently rocking the 5600x in an asus strix x470 f-gaming. Just upgraded from my 2700x speeds per core was worth more to me would live to win a gpu get this evga 1070 out and go all amd! 

Between playing call of dutys warzone black ops an modern warfare. I enjoy playing doom both 2016 an eternal. Be sweet to see what a amd gpu can do for me a 3900xt might be interesting to. 

0 Likes

Happy New Year to all, wish you a healthy 2022!

0 Likes

Yep Nothing but AMD I can remember my Intel 386DX-25. My Computer room is littered with previous Ryzen Processors about 6 CPUs. Fickle little girl... I was in DC at the perfect time 20 Years ago, went to hundreds of computer shows, and the reveal of Windows NT 

0 Likes

Oh Neat

amd has come along way  i have used them for alot of years but they are best now 

I would love to win this contest as I have heard nothing but good things about your products.

0 Likes

I've been using AMD processors for 20 years. The only thing stopping me from upgrading my Ryzen 5 and rx580 is a lack of funds.

0 Likes

Built my own PC in 2020, went AMD all the way. Ryzen 5 3600x, Sapphire AMD Radeon 5700xt. Would really love an upgrade. ❤️

0 Likes

Hi. First post, still on an older Ryzen 7. A new one would make Pixinsight much faster 🙂

Hi! New user here! Thanks for the chance at the sweepstakes!

0 Likes

I'm a huge AMD fan. I currently have a 3600x processor paired with an AMD RX5700 but thinking of upgrading both. 

I’ve been building my own PC’s since the 90’s.  Intel P3-500 was my last Intel, I’ve been AMD ever since and have never looked back. I first bought for the price factor, and that turned into a trust the quality factor! I am currently using a 3700x, gaming and some video editing is what I do. The games is play is kinda like my Intel vs AMD thing. I went from Battlefield to COD and remain ……and now I’m addicted to Warzone.  I tend to be like that…stick to what works!

Thx AMD for Ryzen 3 PC. Breakthrough game engine plays CITIES:SKYLINES, DRAGONBALL Z: KAKAROT AND FINAL FANTASY XV LIKE A GAMING CPU. That should tell you where AMD is in history. Looking forward to prize contest hiopefully i can upgrade this PC to perform even more for my Mental Health conditions as a Veteran. Have great year. Gamers World good luck.

Would love to upgrade my 2600X.

0 Likes
Acidsin
Adept I

Good afternoon,

Currently playing in the battle royal genre. Just love the processors and gpus available.

Currently playing New World and would love to upgrade my processor. 

This was my first AMD processor, would love to have it again to make a streaming pc.

0 Likes

Hey there

I am an FX8350 user with the MSI SLI Krait &

FX 8370E MSI 970A Gaming with the AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series Graphics card This computer had an issue with the processor and AMD Global was very helpful and sent me back the correct warranty processor saving me money on a purchase of a new Windows 10 operating system Disk 

The games I play on Steam are

Mortal Kombat Complete Edition + Mortal Kombat X + Mortal Kombat 11

Rage

The games on Ubisoft UPlay 

Splinter Cell Blacklist + Assassins Creed Syndicate 

The games on Origin 

Crysis 2 + Crysis 3 + [(Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 Masters) unfortunately the server is down] + [(Need for Speed Heat) unfortunately this game the was the game that blew the processor and the MSI R9 270X Video card] 

Gregory G McBride

nice  sweet  nice to see soem stuff goign on again  hope ya bringing back the vlans  and  tshirts fromt eh vlan event  would be nice to

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Happy New Year to all, wish you a healthy 2022!

Thanks for the giveaway, great to see more community activities 🙂 GLHF to all!

Great sweepstakes.

red5
Miniboss

Hello. I'm a 20+ year AMD user and customer. I just finished a retro build in a 15 year old Alienware case using a Ryzen 5600G and MSI Radeon 6600.  Right now I'm mostly playing Heroes of the Storm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN

IMG_0569.JPGIMG_0572.JPGThought I'd share a pic while I was at it** edit ** guess I can't rotate them 😞

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1085972132004991
Discord https://discord.gg/pttrmDpeVN

I’ve always liked those Alienware cases - you should submit it in the rig of the month contest: https://community.amd.com/t5/red-team/rig-of-the-month-and-rig-of-the-year-contest-how-it-works/ba-p... 

love AMD just wish i could get a card

Challenger,

VERY nice!!  I am a huge fan of re-purposing hardware/tech and it is very cool to see such a good example.  I remember when that style of Alienware was first released.  I liked it then and like it even more now.  That style of case has always makes me think more of the Alien from the movies/games then the Greys often associated with the Alienware name.  

I actually picked up my ultra-book and turned it 90 degrees to view your pics better.  🙂 

Thanks for sharing.  Have a great day!

Always loved alienware cases even if the pc's aren't what they used to be. but still nice

0 Likes

Nice setup!

0 Likes

**bleep** that's a beautiful piece! 

0 Likes
instant_win
Adept III

Hi AMD