cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

stephangamez
Journeyman III

RX580 Drivers

i have been having a problem with my rx580 drivers and i would like to know if anyone could help me when i playing games such as csgo,R6 and fortnite i get blue screen and in fortnite i get a direct x 11 error and i was using driver 21.6.1 and it was working fine and one day it just start back to happen i try the newest and it still not working for me rn i using 21.5.2 it still happening and i would like to know what to do it not the ram and the power supply  i changes these also i had reset my pc and when i uninstalling my drivers i does use ddu  so i can do a fresh install so i would like to know what the best drivers to use for the rx580. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
amdman
Challenger

Please post your full system specifications and PSU, I am running 21.11.3, I ran some of those drivers and didn't have a problem with my Powercolor card.

Also what was the PSU Output during the tests for 12 & 5.0 & 3.3 Vdc? They all should have been -/+ 5% tolerances. For instance the 12 Vdc should have shown a minimum of 11.4 Vdc or higher during the testing.

Run OCCT GPU MEMTEST and see if your Ram check good without any errors.

Here are some GPU testing software from this tech site: https://beebom.com/best-tools-stress-test-gpu/

Also run MEMTEST86 or Windows Memory Diagnostic just to make sure your System RAM Memory is physically good and not going bad.

If the PC is crashing using a Stress test, at least, that indicate you have some sort of issue with either the GPU card or driver or some other hardware.

I hope you get it fixed!

0 Likes