cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

klinyermont
Journeyman III

Looking for bios SAPPHIRE NITRO R9 390 8G GDDR5 OC W/BP

Hi, first i want to say that i contact you as last resort, i bought a used sapphire nitro r9 390 8gb, and only one bios worked, but when i turned on the pc it crashed or rebooted, so i flashed some bios which i downloaded from techpoweup. com and it works fine until the moment the drivers are installed, the computer starts to reboot and I realize that the PN: 113-2E32430-X4H is different than the label of my card, I appreciate if you can help me with the exact BIOS for my card graphic. With the bios downloaded from techpowerup it works without shutting down or restarting the pc of course without drafico installed and in the gpuz it does not load my card data

etiqueta.jpg
0 Likes
3 Replies

The '113' number is the vbios part, not the card SN.

You can try one of the other versions listed on TPU, or contact SapphireTech support & they may be able to supply original vbios.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, NM790 2TB, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Thanks for answering, ok I'm going to try, I already contacted them and they tell me that they can't help me because my card no longer has a guarantee

0 Likes
ThreeDee
Paragon

as stated . .contact Sapphire and hopefully they'll help you out  .. or .. try the slower core clocked vBIOS from TPU

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes