Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

MikhailMa
Journeyman III

DTS and 24 bit sound problem

Hello!

Please I need advice and help.
I have
Beelink SER6 MAX Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX (8C/16T, up to 4.9GHz), 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB PCle4.0 SSD, SER6 Pro Mini Gaming Computer Support 4K@144Hz/Tirple Display/WiFi6/BT5.2/RJ45 2.5G/HDMI+DP/USB4

Connected by HDMI to TCL 55 inch smart TV and TV by E-Aarc connect to Soundbar

I watching Youtube and Amazone Prime from PC - and use or 24 bit sound or DTS x - Home theatre Selected on Soiundcard options....  

About week ago I tryto use  Dilby Atmos - I download it from  MS Store - but Do not like  - I uninstal It
but by exidental click - Install DTS from MS Store - and after Free tryal period Finished - sound options disapeared -  

Now - I do not have Nor DTS, NOR Dolby Atmos and ... NOR 24 bit sound --- Only 16 bit

My system just Stop playing sound with 24-bit sound selected just in a middle of playing Youtub  Clipp,
I Restarted - An It was still silent - I selected 16 bit and restart and opened that 24-bit, DTS and Dolby Atmos
options disapear from selections

I try buy Lisence for DTS using APP - but DTS app not working - I click to Purchase Lisense for DTS -
Nothing happened with APP or very quicly some Window opend and close Immiditelly

I try to update Audio Dreiver - but nothing chaged - only 16 bit Audio awilable .... and no  additional options...
All another options gone

Please advice me what to do - how Restore 24 bit and DTS sound

0 Likes
1 Reply
MikhailMa
Journeyman III

I solved Problem - I restart TV through smart TV menue system restart when It wss connected to computer through HDMI and All servises returned

0 Likes