Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Laix
Journeyman III

Debian 11 amdgpu problem install

Hi everyone,

I have a RX 6750 XT, my resolution is stuck at 3840x21160 ( using a 4k monitor )

randr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default
Screen 0: minimum 3840 x 2160, current 3840 x 2160, maximum 3840 x 2160
default connected primary 3840x2160+0+0 0mm x 0mm
  3840x2160     88.00*

I tried ti install driver from amdgpu I get this:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
rocm-llvm : Depends: libstdc++-5-dev but it is not installable or
                     libstdc++-7-dev but it is not installable or
                     libstdc++-11-dev but it is not installable

and I cannot continue the installation

0 Likes
1 Reply
vishvajit
Adept III

The error message you received during the installation process indicates that there are unmet dependencies related to libstdc++-5-dev, libstdc++-7-dev, or libstdc++-11-dev. These are packages that are required for the installation process to complete successfully. However, they are not currently installed on your system, which is causing the error message to appear.

To resolve this issue, you can try installing these dependencies manually using your distribution's package manager. You can search for these packages using the package manager and install them from there. Once you have installed the required dependencies, you can try running the driver installation again and see if it completes successfully.

In terms of the resolution issue, you may need to adjust your display settings to change the resolution to a desired value. You can do this through your operating system's display settings or through your graphics card's control panel. If you continue to experience issues with your graphics card and monitor setup, you may want to reach out to the manufacturer for further assistance.

0 Likes